DEL PIERO< LEGROTTAGLIE< MONTERO sucks! (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
well, one has answered his critics..thats our captain.

legro has been fine this season, he has dropped in some form, but its hard when you have montero next to you.

montero...i'm having nightmares of him hackingme down in the penalty area every night!:down:
:LOL:

me too

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Don't worry Sally, players are only human and they experience ups and downs in forms and performance....

DP was great in the beginning of the season but then he got injuried and when he came back he played like crap and now he's been doing well in 2 consecutive matches and everybody seems to be quite glad about this.

DV had a good period when Dp wasn't there and now he's dropping .

Legro and Appiah had a nice start in Juve and it's not like they're flopping much just at the present.

Have faith in our players and trust Lippi. We are Juventus you know....

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I can not resist to take a swipe at the starter of this thread!

You know N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

I refuse to debate about this, it would be pointless as there have been so many threads like this. I would only have to repeat what many have said.

And yes, dont expect Juve to win all games 5-0 or 6-0. You should know well by now that a seasons consists of sweet & sour moments. Without the sour moments, the sweet wouldn't be as sweet as it is.

Let's not start to be complacent here now could we!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
This thread should win the "Most stupid thread" award! How can a fan say, that Del Piero Legro and Montero suck???

DP is back, and will be bigger and better in Januray!

Legro is not fully fit after several injurys, and should be at his form in January!

Montero is in a very bad spell! Maybe is time is over???

But they don't suck!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Everyone knows my opinion on DP... fit, on his game and in form: there is not many players I will fear more. His weakness: inconsistent health and play and somewhat inability to rise to the occasion in SOME matches. However, if your calling for him to be sold: FORGET IT. Not while Moggi is around. Secondly, the Man U and Real Merchandise is in aisle 3. I.E. Change teams because if you can't support your franchise player why are you supporting Juve. Who represents JUVE? Buffon? Get real..much like the Cannavaro's, Nesta's and Vieri's their heart is not with their current team. Sure they will break their 'ass' to play for you and then some but don't fool yourself into thinking these are players who bleed the colors. Nedved? P-L-E-A-S-E: Pippo is more Juve than NEDVED. YOUR SPOKESPERSON IS DP...like or not. What he has done..where he has brought you and where he can bring you if you support him. Miccoli is a good back-up. (NOTE THE PERIOD)...because guess what Fabrizio this ain't Perugia..your not the center of this offense and Del Piero is not YOUR BACK UP...you are his back up.
Miccoli's come and go .. Del Piero's are much more rare.
Legrottaglie: Initially Juventini felt they had a Cannavaro or Nesta on their hands..problem is that when your career looks like Materazzi's and you only hit the big time at 26 there is a reason for that. He is far from being Nesta or Cannavaro and far from even becoming Ferrara. Thuram is LEVELS above him and in some respects I have more trust in Iuliano than Legro. However, if they realize this and realize that he CAN be solid but is not your pillar in defense then it can work.
Montero: What can I say. I never liked him. He was useful at one point...I see him in a slump and he is making up for errors and slow pace by making Materazzi look clean...

IMO

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
it's ok it's ok!!!!!!!!

and in general that's not bad! ;)

and my opinion about some players is totally effected from the fact that they are playing in a team that i dislike.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Lilianna why do you have a Milan mascot as your AVATAR? Are you secretly a Milan fan???
yeah sure :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

well......once they used to call me a devil! ;)
milan has nohing to do with this! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)