DEL PIERO< LEGROTTAGLIE< MONTERO sucks! (2 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
it's not the players who suck, but the disgraceful forum members who keep saying this shit about our players are the real suckers. :groan:

I really can't bother checking this forum anymore.

yeah, especially the trez bashers

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

I wonder how many of you will still be regulars after we finnish 4th in serie a and are knocked out of the cl at the quarters....
Agree with u in everything...

and ill be still a regular even if we fall to the serie B, so u can count on me.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
No more comment! :mute: I am just tired, becuase of these all offensive threads. I'm also not happy, because the performance or our players, but we can do nothing against. It is enough for me to make myself angry, because a lot member here can just be negative all the time! :fero: And it was the same, when they played well. You always found a player who made mistakes and you wanted to get rid off them immediatelly and saying all negative things about them! :groan:

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
I think that Delpi, Legro and Montero are so good, if Juve lost is not fault of them.
Always happen that, when Juve win the people say: oh my god they are the best, legrottaglie is so good,bla bla bla but...when Juve lose, the people say things bad about them. I can't believe that!! don't exist team that win always, NO EXIST YET, and We have understand it, Juve is the champion I don't have doubt, but We should support them in every match, without mattering that they win or they lose

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
sometimes i really wonder whether some of you actualy watch us play at all.

You blame 3 straight defeats on del pieros return.... please, are we really so shit that if one player is underperforming we are completely useless.... Our problems are much deeper than that.

As adrian said we havent played well in a long time... we have been riding our luck eversince the very undeserved draw against roma.... it was jus a m,atter of time til our luck ran out.

On top of that , those that have actually been watching our games have been pointing out our defensive problems and our innability to deal with the counter attack for some 2 years now... yet you blame dp

Oh the glory hunters raise there heads

Back to the 3 defeats.... oh yes they are dps fault... even though he only played in 2 of them... but yeah why not blame him... hes our captain after all.... please get a grip and watch our games

No mention of current favourite nedveds abysmal form, di vaio's horrible finnishing (with his chances we could have won at gala and lazio), camos awful displays, the entire defenses frailty, or even gigis poor positioning of late..... nah **** that its all dps fault

I wonder how many of you will still be regulars after we finnish 4th in serie a and are knocked out of the cl at the quarters....
:thumb:

Sep 28, 2002
actually i want us to finish 4th and get knocked out in the quarters. that would be painful, very painfuls but our officials have to learn it the hard way. last summer everyone was shouthing that we need new defenders. he got only one. he's a newbie yet the best man in our defence. but still, 14 goals in 12 matchs. compared to 4 of roma :undecide:

many fans will remain regulars till buffon is here. others will go back to man u or real madrid. or even milan. i dont care...

about bashing del piero. he's all time favorite player of mine. yet he sucks. i only saw the game against inter. del piero look like he was having a terrible hungover. he was slowly jogging around and doing nothing. way to go captain. i dont blame these defeats on him. it's all lippi's and defence's fault. yet ale didn't do any miracles as well.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
actually i want us to finish 4th and get knocked out in the quarters. that would be painful, very painfuls but our officials have to learn it the hard way. last summer everyone was shouthing that we need new defenders. he got only one. he's a newbie yet the best man in our defence. but still, 14 goals in 12 matchs. compared to 4 of roma :undecide:

Personally i wouldnt be too upset if those events played out...
The joy the team have given me over the years far outway the badtimes.

Being in the stands to watch them lift the cl in 96, going to tokyo to see dp's great game to nigh on singlehandedly lift the intercontinental cup... the numerous serie a victories and several cl finals i have been to.... can never be forgotten.

Add to that the heartbreak... that is what football and being a fan is all about.

Win or lose.... champions or relegated.... who cares as long as its juve.... my team, forever... withpout question or condition

Some people seem to forget how lucky we are as juve fans.... and some expect the impossible from both our team and players.

many fans will remain regulars till buffon is here. others will go back to man u or real madrid. or even milan. i dont care...
nothing worse than glory hunters... they should all **** off andd leave support to the real fans

about bashing del piero. he's all time favorite player of mine. yet he sucks. i only saw the game against inter. del piero look like he was having a terrible hungover. he was slowly jogging around and doing nothing. way to go captain. i dont blame these defeats on him. it's all lippi's and defence's fault. yet ale didn't do any miracles as well.
No ones debating ale's poor form.. but the constant bashing of him and lying the blame on him is disgraceful.

Look at the rest of the team equally not jus looking for a fecking scapegoat.

plus in general one man cannot make us lose... its a team game.

on top of that hes a forward... an underperforming forward could be the difference between a win and a draw but not make us lose

If he was at the heart of our defence then maybe there would be a slight argument to blame the loss on him... but not in the position he plays.

And please have ago at everyone else to.... wheres the mention of nedveds awful recent play, divaios innability to convert, trezs non showings, appiahs poor showings, camos perfetic displays our defenses complete collapse.... please be reasonable and fair

Sep 28, 2002

And please have ago at everyone else to.... wheres the mention of nedveds awful recent play, divaios innability to convert, trezs non showings, appiahs poor showings, camos perfetic displays our defenses complete collapse.... please be reasonable and fair
i was fair. i told that i blame lippi and defence. and in the only match i saw, del piero just wasn't giving himself. he looked like ho didn't care. he is supposed lead the team, but he didn't do that. i was just disappointed with him. i know, he is not nedved who runs around the pitch like crazy, but i want to see him fighting for goal desperately, chasing defence and goalkeepers. sometimes he seems just lazy.

i'm not saying anything about anyone else simply because everyone was pathetic in that match. that was the worst juve performance i saw in years

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I've never blamed DP for any of our losses, there's only so much that a forward can do.

However, this team hasn't shown that they are necessarily a better team with him in the lineup this year, either. Keep in mind, that I don't feel he is one of our best forwards any more either, but that is a matter of opinion.

What is Lippi's motivation, to put the best team on the field, or to make all the players happy by giving them playing time? If it's the latter, then this team will go nowhere.

Continuity is the key to consistency, and consistency is the key to success.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't think we should blame Juve's loss on individual players- I mean, of course, I think Montero shouldn't be in the squad anymore but I don't BLAME him overall for it.

It takes two to tango ;) or... eleven to tango in this matter.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
I think Juve might be facing the same problem with DP now as they did with Zidane. Its all very well to have a look-to guy but when that has a tendency to become excessive … extreme reactions (DP is crap) in place of rational ones (DV is garbage) almost always come in eventually.

Anyway, Nedved complicates things a little bit more. Was it just my imagination or did Juve actually have 2 guys in DP and Nedved playing ‘free’ roles against Lazio? The ‘free’ role (like some of our extreme reactions) cuts deeply both ways - great when it works but an equally serious liability otherwise as the attack hinges on it almost entirely. Alright, it might just be the simple case of individual off-days in both disappearing but if it isn’t, then its pretty strange. I know DP was dropping back largely to help the midfield (why he had to in the 1st place is another topic by itself) by fetching from deep, rendering Trez (arguably) even more useless. However, I didn’t notice very much in the way of positional discipline from Nedved either, which possibily adds to the confusion?

Now then, we have DP dropping back to little effect, likewise Nedved straying similarly and Trez suffering as a result of these. That’s basically the whole attack gone! Crucially, I think that has become a huge problem in itself.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Reading all these posts and seeing the title of numerous threads, someone would think we are battling relegation

But to my astonishment we are just 4 points from the leaders and are very likely to win our Cl group.

Nedved escapes criticicsm in my view because of 2 elements, the Juve heirachy trying to convince the whole world they were right to sell Zz and replace him with Nedved so they shove him down our throats, those of us that actually watch matches do know that MOM awards he was getting was Bs in most matches

Secondly there are those for sinister reasons would prefer Nedved to be the symbol of the team not Dp as that is so hard to stomach for them so everytime something goes wrong it has to be Dp's fault

I have actually read Dp caused DV's loss of form which is incredulous as anyone who has seen Dv from his Parma days would tell you he is the most wasteful of strikers

Yes he has scored about 12 but musta missed about 30

Definitely a lot of gloryhunters who make absolutely no effort to watch Juventus no matter the reason but are so quick to praise and acclaim when we are winning and of course quicker to criticise when things are not going well

Not one person has come out to prove to me why we have not won against the bigger clubs without Dp

But they come up with the very simplistic we won without him when it was plain to see Ancona a very mediocre side score 2 goals against us, and would have scored more

Soceidad who gifted us 4 goals almost got back the 4 goals in the second half

What would have happened if Baggio scored that penalty for Brescia?

If Olympiakos not that wasteful would we have come out of there with a point?

If the ref deemed Zambrotta's act a dive would we have beaten a terrible Bologna side?

Are any of these aforementioned teams as good as a wounded Inter or Lazio who we have not beaten home or away in about 8 matches?

But no the masters, those who want the best for the club are so keen to open a thread and blame one person for our annual poor form

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Nedved escapes criticicsm in my view because of 2 elements, the Juve heirachy trying to convince the whole world they were right to sell Zz and replace him with Nedved so they shove him down our throats, those of us that actually watch matches do know that MOM awards he was getting was Bs in most matches

Secondly there are those for sinister reasons would prefer Nedved to be the symbol of the team not Dp as that is so hard to stomach for them so everytime something goes wrong it has to be Dp's fault
Nedved escape criticism cause he do not deserve it...
Last year he was amazing, IMO the best in the world, this season 4 the moment he is not repeating himself, he is not changing matchs alone and do impossible things, but he is helpful, run, fight, ecc... while Del Piero not only do not do anything special but he loose balls, do mistakes, ecc... is very different. Plus remember that we do not have any valid alternative to Nedved and we always sucked without him schowing that we need him. While 4 DP we have 2 valid replacement and without him we worked even better.

4 the "simble thing" what to say if not... who cares... you are a DP fan and 4 you the simble is DP 4 a Buffon fan is Gigi and so on. Nedved is maybe not "simbolic" like Del Piero in a commercial way but he is Juventus leader on field.... who cares of the rest? Is not the case to stay there to discuss if "your" player or "somebody else" players is the simble....

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++I have actually read Dp caused DV's loss of form which is incredulous as anyone who has seen Dv from his Parma days would tell you he is the most wasteful of strikers

Yes he has scored about 12 but musta missed about 30
Is not that DP caused anything to DV is just that DV is playing better at the moment so is better if he play instead of him.
Look not only at the goals look also at Trezequet... with DV asa patner he play good and score with DP he sucks.

DV also had his bad moment like last year as DP had it like in 1998/2000.
At the moment DV deserve to play, maybe in one month DP will be the one in best schape and maybe in 2 months will be Miccoli.
One thing is sure we have 3 very good choices as a second foward.

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++Definitely a lot of gloryhunters who make absolutely no effort to watch Juventus no matter the reason but are so quick to praise and acclaim when we are winning and of course quicker to criticise when things are not going well
Well when a team win a fan is happy also if concious that things may change and when the team is loosing a fan is disappointed also if concious that it may be just a wrong moment.

Right now 4 example Juve is still just 4 points to the top of serie A and almost quilify to the CL so there are not big problems we are just discussing why we had this drop of form.

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++Not one person has come out to prove to me why we have not won against the bigger clubs without Dp

But they come up with the very simplistic we won without him when it was plain to see Ancona a very mediocre side score 2 goals against us, and would have scored more

Soceidad who gifted us 4 goals almost got back the 4 goals in the second half

What would have happened if Baggio scored that penalty for Brescia?

If Olympiakos not that wasteful would we have come out of there with a point?

If the ref deemed Zambrotta's act a dive would we have beaten a terrible Bologna side?

Are any of these aforementioned teams as good as a wounded Inter or Lazio who we have not beaten home or away in about 8 matches?

But no the masters, those who want the best for the club are so keen to open a thread and blame one person for our annual poor form
Well nobody can tell if we will won all those match also with Del Piero and nobody can tell if we will lost those last match also if Del Piero was not in the field... if, if, if... who knows? The fact is that Del Piero cannot be responsable of everything but sometimes also a little detail can change a match so the best thing is to know that the best formation avaliable is in the field. So why to have Del Piero in field and DV in the bench? And not just this... why to have Legrottaglie and not Ferrara if at the moment the old Ciro give more affidability and why Camo? Why Davids always in the bench?
Maybe nothing will change, probably will be the same cause this is ouer "no" moment and nothing can help it but is always better to know that the bests are in the field, just to have nothing to regret.

Jul 28, 2002
to dispell any thought im a dp basher etc.........all i want lippi n moggi to do is buy sum nu defenders, mexes would be nice. No more no less, as i will forver support juve as i have for the sum of my life.Sum defenders, im sure will solve it all.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
At the moment Le Grottaglie in sucking. So I am pist and I think that we made a favour to Roma to steal him from them, but he has the skill cause he schowed it in Chievo, so I hope he will be better in the future. Anycase we need an other central defender. And I am not crazy 4 Lucio... Bonera or Cribari will be perfect ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)