DEL PIERO ISN?T ON THE LIST (1 Viewer)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I will not play on wednesday...

^^^ He wrote this on his official web-site (sounds like he's pissed/dissapointed)

:(

Forza Ale !!!

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
Nina-Del Piero said:
Ale isn't on the list... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and listen to what he said!!!

after the conference room ... he invited all the players in the lockerrom and he said...

I won't be able to play againt Arsenal, but I will see you in the semifinalas!!!

WHAT A CAPTAIN... BIG WORDS!!!!

I think that it is very important for the team...

I hope he will be down on the pitch and not up in the stadium...!!!!!

His presence is very important!!!!

FORZA JUVE, FORZA ALE!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great captain. Forza Juve!!!!

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Arsenal setback saddens Alex Wednesday 5 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessandro Del Piero has underlined how disappointed he is to be missing out on tonight’s Champions League clash with Arsenal.

The club captain hasn’t been included in the Juventus squad by boss Fabio Capello after failing to pass a fitness test on Tuesday.

There were hopes at the start of the week that the No 10 would have recovered from his right thigh strain, but his dreams were dashed yesterday afternoon.

“I tried my very best to be at the disposal of the Coach for the Arsenal match,” he told his personal website.

“Unfortunately, my present situation means that I am unable to have any part in Wednesday’s match.

“It is useless to say just how disappointed I am as I really wanted to give my contribution to this game.

“My personal objective is now to just keep working hard with the intention of playing against Fiorentina on Sunday.”

The Old Lady could certainly have done with Del Piero’s services this evening as they attempt to overturn Arsenal’s commanding first leg lead.

The Premiership outfit won 2-0 at Highbury last week leaving Juventus with a massive task at the Delle Alpi if they are to progress into the semi-finals of the Champions League.

In Del Piero’s absence, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and David Trezeguet start in attack with Marcelo Zalayeta giving the tactician another striking option from the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)