Del Piero insults his Hero! (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
He's only gonna get more confident and outspoken as he makes his way up the Fifa/Uefa ladder. And it's not all that surprising either, Blatter has said so many stupid things over the years, partly because people keep asking him all the time. Otherwise we wouldn't know about his interesting points.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Platini also praises Juve from time to time.

Its clear that he still has affection for the club and keeps an eye on whats happening in Juve-land.

furyu

Aug 12, 2004
I think DP should do his best in the match to prove that platini was totally wrong.
Anyway, the reply to platini shouldn't be deemed a kind of insult. the media always distorts the fact to be more attractive

vizxxx

Jun 20, 2004
Delpiero is always a gentleman....he knows how to say the right thing..........come on now Alex, prove to Platini, that he is wrong....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
The intention behind this is questionnable... In any case, that's uncalled for from Platini, and blown out of all proportions by the media again... I might try and send Michel a request: 'Ferme ta grande gueule!'
Hehe :D

Aug 27, 2003
well i agree with those infavor of the media oversizing eveyrhing they take ur own words and manipulate it most of the time...
but i mean there comes a time for everyone to shine he was his 110 percent but now maybe he may lack some things but he obviosly counts up for them if u know wat im saying

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't think it was right of Platini to say things like that, but probably the media did exaggerate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)