Del Piero In the UAE (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Great pics Tariq! You said it was last February? The whole team was there for a goluday or something?

So the players were happy to take pics with you or was it difficult to get them pose, especially the one of Zambrotta where he was relaxing on the beach?

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Next time you see those guys, tell them that Australia is a nice place to visit, particularly Perth...... :cheesy:
Great pics :)

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
First of all i would like to say Hi to everyone who saw the pics and liked them.

Yes Zizou, this was in February where most of the team was here to play in a retirement game for one of the best players in UAE History. Batistuta and Weah were among the players in the world team who came from all over the world for this game.

All the players were very friendly and didn't mind taking pics or having a little chat with me, except for Davids he wasn't in a good mood and would always walk away when he saw the camera in my hand, but i managed to shake his hand off camera.

Here are some more pics....ENJOY.

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
I also yook pics with Conte, Fresi and Tudor but something is wrong with the files i can't attach them......Anyway I saved the best pics for last....so here it goes.

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
I caught up with Ale on the beach, he was playing volleyball, but i gotta tell u not as good as he does playing football, he had some sort of tattoo on his right shoulder but i could'nt make out what it was, and NO the jersey is not for sale, i have it framed over my bed.

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS:eek:
Oh man u are sooooooooo lucky Tariq. I would have done anything to have done that:cheesy: Jeese, I am so jealous right now. Hey, did u talk to the guys, and if u did, about what? especially interested about Lippi, it would be super cool to hold up a conversation with him:D
And about Alex and the volleyball thing, its not that he wasnt superb in it, its just that he didnt want to show off :angel: He;s so modest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)