Del Piero In the UAE (1 Viewer)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
4 more players are coming .. Ferrara, Chimenti, Marco Delvecchio, and Batistuta ;)

I hope that Paolo_Montero recognize why did I say that Dubai is one of the most modern cities in the world

bahraini

May 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++

I hope that Paolo_Montero recognize why did I say that Dubai is one of the most modern cities in the world
well , i love dubai so much , and i visit it alot
alomst every year , and it's very modern , but not in the world..
maybe be the best in the middle east , yes i agree
but for the world , mmmmmmmmmm ,
naaaaaaaaa

after all i think ill move to dubai only to see those players
who im sure will never see here
:down:

yeah , for what reason , we have nothing intersting so they visit

violette

Aug 30, 2002
How long will DP stay in Burj Al Arab ?:angel:

just saw a travel agency's special offer on TV:
8 days vacation in Burj Al Arab, included flight tickets, breakfast, a bottle of wine, & etc.

*ONLY* euro 899,-

This summer let's go to Dubai! :drool:

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
I know this is kind of a late reply, but i'm not surprised to hear that Ale and some other Juve players are coming to Dubai. I met most of them here when they came to play against a world team in celebration of the best player in UAE history, i met the players on the beach and they all loved it here and they told me that they will definitly come back sometime. I took Pics with them here on the beaches of Dubai, if u could tell me how to attach them then i can show them to u guyz.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tariq ] ++
if u could tell me how to attach them then i can show them to u guyz.
When you reply to a message there there is an "attach file" box where you can attach those images.

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

not as modern as derby :p
The comparison between Dubai and Derby doesn’t make sense.. For your information Dubai had established in 1971

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
Today I read an article about Del Piero's stay in the Dubai... the journalist wrote about Del Piero that he was very modest and kind .. when he was here, he played with boys in the beach.. which means he is a very kind perosn

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
This is one of the pics i promised to show u guyz, this is Nedved and i at the Jumeirah Beach Resort here in Dubai in February :D

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tariq ] ++
This is one of the pics i promised to show u guyz, this is Nedved and i at the Jumeirah Beach Resort here in Dubai in February :D
You are just lucky Tariq ... i will feel i am luck if at least have a pic with zalayta !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dazed:

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
It was the best day of my life just walking around the resort talking to the players and taking pics with them, it was like i was in heaven, i was praying for this day and thank god it cam true.

Here's another pic, i don't mean to tease u guyz or anything i just feel like sharing them with people who appreciate the BIANCONERI and people who know how i felt when i saw these amazing players up close and personal:extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)