Del Piero AND Zlatan?:( (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I always felt that in order for Mutu to have a chance to start Zlatan would have to be injured, well better against Empoli than Milan.

I'm sure he'll take the chance with both hands, it's probably going to be his only chance for a good while until another opportunity presents itself.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
i for one glad zlatan is out of selection.... capellos refusal to drop zlatan and nedved is annoying.. i think we can be more sucessful in a tactic without those 2..
You're not the only one glad, I can name at least three other DP lovers who share your feeling without eventhinking.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Jeeksy, from now on, you will have the presidency of the anti-DPierists in this forum. well earned. Anyway, Don bes is becoming too boring to hold the title......

:yawn:

I am not anti-DP....don't filter like other do.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

:yawn:

I am not anti-DP....don't filter like other do.
If your not AntiDP, some of your posts sound like it.

Its like me. Im not a DP lover....but some of my posts sound like i am.

Anyway, my respects to your opinion. I was jus joking.....:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

If your not AntiDP, some of your posts sound like it.

Its like me. Im not a DP lover....but some of my posts sound like i am.

Anyway, my respects to your opinion. I was jus joking.....:D
Respect.

The thing is I do make fun of Del Piero but making fun is far from being anti. I enjoy sarcasm and it seems to provoke some DP-lovers, so I try to do it more often.

Anyway, I am happy Zlatan is not fit so we can see Mutu in action.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
Fvcking Favio will put Ibra, doesnt matter if he is not fit...you will see. Zlatan is his pimp.....
that is a bad thing? Without Zlatan = scuddeto last season. I dont see the hate for zlatan.

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
May I add,that it's entirely Moggi's credit that we're able to sustain injuries to two world class forwards and not have any worries about our forward pairing.
Bravo Moggi.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

that is a bad thing? Without Zlatan = scuddeto last season. I dont see the hate for zlatan.
Not hate for Zlatan.much on the contrary, admiration and confidence that he will become the best striker in the world.
My sour comments is directed to the way Capello is favouring Ibra over our others strikers. Capello can not oversee the fact that Mutu and Zalayeta are in a great shape and in some games can be more valuable and efective than Zlatan.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Ronaldo, Figo and Zlatan are standing before God at the throne of Heaven. God looks at them and says "Before granting you a place at my side, I must first ask you what you believe in"
Ronaldo says: "I believe football to be the food of life. Nothing else brings such joy to so many people". God offers Ronaldo the seat to his left.
Figo says: "I believe courage, honour and passion are the fundamentals of life I´ve spent my whole playing career providing a living embodiment of these traits" God offers Figo the seat to his right. Then God turns to Zlatan, "And you Zlatan, what do you belive?"
"I belive, says Zlatan, "you´re sitting in my seat."

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
zlatan is not that important to us. Why you all make him as if he is ?

the most important players that won us the scudetto last season are the central defenders and a long stretch of consistency . and also 433 formation which have to be scrapped once nedved returned. a move that throw us out of CL. i also dont see a suitable place for zlatan in a 433.... so unless zlatan or nedved can adopt themselve to play in the wings of 433, i think we can be better off without them...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)