Del Piero AND Zlatan?:( (1 Viewer)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Double doubt for Juve
by Nadia Carminati - created on 9 Sep 2005

Juventus boss Fabio Capello is likely to be without both Alessandro Del Piero and Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the weekend.

Del Piero missed Italy's win against Belarus with a muscle strain that should also keep him out of Juve's trip to Empoli on Sunday.

Swedish striker Ibrahimovic complained of a stomach illness after his country's game against Hungary, meaning he is also doubtful for the Empoli game.

Capello is being tipped to include Adrian Mutu in attack at newly-promoted Empoli, with the Romanian impressing during his international outing.

Marcelo Zalayeta and David Trezeguet started the opening game of the season against Chievo, but the Uruguayan could make way after Mutu scored twice in Romania's win over Czech Republic.

:down:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Mutu - Trezeguet ;) no problems!
    I like your optimism (and avatar, for that matter :D), amico mio.:thumb:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    this season is cool. we can have 2 injuries to important forwards and still have another great attacking partnership to field :cool:

OP
    Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    this season is cool. we can have 2 injuries to important forwards and still have another great attacking partnership to field :cool:
    There ya go:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    May I add,that it's entirely Moggi's credit that we're able to sustain injuries to two world class forwards and not have any worries about our forward pairing.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    May I add,that it's entirely Moggi's credit that we're able to sustain injuries to two world class forwards and not have any worries about our forward pairing.
    Yes, all the credit goes to Moggi by purchasing Mutu and refusing to sell Trezeguet.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    zlatan will be missed,but mutu is good enough to fill that gap.
    i hope he has a great game,and the fact that we're playing a newly promoted team will help his confidence.
    i hope he scores.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)