panchina è Del Neri, davanti a Prandelli e
Deschamps. Vialli e Mancini non hanno più molte
possibilità. Il primo colpo di mercato è Kapo
dell'Auxerre. Restano calde le piste Ibrahimovic
e Fernando Torres. Incertezza su Trezeguet (il
Barcellona offre Puyol) e Nedved (passerà al
Chelsea per 40 milioni di euro).
(Corriere dello Sport)

according to Corriere dello sport, Del Neri is favourite to become next Juve manager with Prandelli and Deschamps just behind. First signing for Juve will be Kapo from Auxerre. Also on Juve's list Ibrahimovic and Fernando Torres. Uncertainty yet on Trezeguet (but Barcelona offer Puyol). Nedved to go to Chelsea for 40 million euro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Noone knows 100%, not even Moggi :rolleyes:

As for Del Neri, I wouldn't be totally against it. Keen on seeing what he would be able to cook with more than just decent players, not sure though that I would want his spell to start with Juve :undecide:

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
    Yeah but surely to sell nedved would be a bad thing for juve.
    thats what we said when we sold Zidane but we ended up ok in the end

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    But he really is a tragic figure ... I mean first he was sold by Lazio and the guy even cried on the radio because he didn't want to leave. Now he says he wants to conclude his career with us and he has even won the Golden ball and everything and he will probably be sold again ... kind of sad :frown:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    But he really is a tragic figure ... I mean first he was sold by Lazio and the guy even cried on the radio because he didn't want to leave. Now he says he wants to conclude his career with us and he has even won the Golden ball and everything and he will probably be sold again ... kind of sad :frown:
    Yeah it really is sad.. Nedved leaving will be one sad day..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i really want deschamps more than del neri. del neri has no european experience whereas deschamps does and he knows the environment at the club also.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    del neri would revolutionise juve...he'd probably make us into an attacking,flowing side which throws caution to the wind,the perfect opposite of the juve of the last decade.

if deschamps came,he'd change things around but maintain the structure and mentality of the team.

i'm not sure which would be better,but it'll be interesting to watch:)

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    rumours!! yeah like everything else in this forum. So whats the point of just saying that, if we never chatted about rumours then there would be nothing in these forums.

anyway theirs a good chance Lippi will leave for the national team, which leaves Del Neri or Deschamps as very real targets

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Yeah, but you have to admit, that this is a extra-stupid rumour.
    i would have to disagree with you, if anything its more likely this rumour to happen then any other on this forum.

As i said before theirs a good chance Lippi will be the next Italian manager and we know 100% that the position will be free after the Euro 2004. And IF he go's then i dont really see anyone else managing Juve apart from Del Neri or Deschamps.

so please explan to me how this is a stupid rumour :confused:

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Well, the del Neri rumour is maybe true, but I was thinking about Torres, Trezeguet, Puyol.......thats IMO just stupid talking!
    well again i disagree, Trezeguet still hasnt signed a new contract with Juve which tells me if he dont sign one by the end of the season then i see him leaving Juve, and Barcelona have already been linked to him more then once this year. And since we need defenders why not take Puyol as part exchange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)