Del Neri for Juve (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I like Deschamps, as he is doing well with Monaco and he has won almost everything possible with Juve in the past. He could also bring along Squillaci, Evra, and Rothen to Juve!

Roma is worthless, JUVE IS KING

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well... maybe I'd just loan her out with the option to buy ;)

Anyways, I'm just kidding, my sister is the most precious thing in the world for me... I'd give my life for her :touched:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
provided moggi promises to spend the money,i'd sell nedved for 40m without hesitation.

40m would be very useful in the re-juve-ination indeed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would take your sister out on loan, but for a cut price deal (kinda like Davids!). I like it! re-juve-ination! That would be very nice!

rejuveination= Champion's League Trophy

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    Del Neri: pronto per la Juve (Corriere dello Sport Mercoledì, 17 marzo @ 09:38:00 CET

La Juventus sta ricostruendo l'organico e la
    posizione di Lippi è semprepiù in bilico. Da
    Verona arriva una conferma, perchè il tecnico
    del Chievo, Luigi Del Neri, confessa: "Ora o mai
    più in una grande squadra: i bianconeri
    sarebbero il top". Nella rifondazione bianconera
    solo 4 gli incedibili: Buffon, Zambrotta,
    Miccoli e Del Piero. Rischia anche Nedved.
    (Corriere dello Sport)

Del Neri ready for Juve.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by suleiman bello ] ++
    COULD ANY ONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT QUALITY AND WHAT CAN SO MUCH
    TALKED DEL NERI HAS TO OFFER TO JUVENTUS WHEN HE IS BEEN CONSIDERE
    TO BE THE FAVOURATES AMONG THE LISTED COACHES
    MAYBE HE DOESN'T SHOUT IN THE DRESSING ROOM AND EMAIL THE PLAYERS IN CAPITAL LETTERS

OP
    Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    Trez aware of Deschamps talk

Juventus striker David Trezeguet has revealed that he is aware of the rumours linking former France team-mate Didier Deschamps with the managerial position at the Stadio Delle Alpi.
    Reports in France and Italy suggest that former Juve captain Didier Deschamps is the number one target to replace Marcello Lippi in Turin.

Lippi's future at Juve is uncertain following their elimination from the UEFA Champions League, and they are languishing behind Milan in Serie A.

He has been strongly linked with the Italian national team post with Giovanni Trapattoni set to step down at the end of Euro 2004.

Deschamps has done a superb job at Monaco and is being targeted by a number of top clubs.

Trezeguet is refusing to take much notice of the rumours as he is just concentrating on the rest of the season.

"It is true people talk a lot about Deschamps as possible successor to Lippi," said Trezeguet.

"About us, we are working with Lippi until the end of the season. Anyway, he didn't tell us anything about his future intentions."

Trezeguet is also hopeful of returning to action this weekend after a few weeks out with a shoulder problem.

The Frenchman picked up the injury in the Champions League defeat to Deportivo La Coruna in Spain, but he now insists he is fully fit.

"I was cured well. Today I don't feel anymore pain," added Trezeguet.

"I will be fit for the match against Udinese. But I don't know if I will be a first-team member or substitute. It is up to my coach to make the decision."

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
    Del Neri: pronto per la Juve (Corriere dello Sport Mercoledì, 17 marzo @ 09:38:00 CET

La Juventus sta ricostruendo l'organico e la
    posizione di Lippi è semprepiù in bilico. Da
    Verona arriva una conferma, perchè il tecnico
    del Chievo, Luigi Del Neri, confessa: "Ora o mai
    più in una grande squadra: i bianconeri
    sarebbero il top". Nella rifondazione bianconera
    solo 4 gli incedibili: Buffon, Zambrotta,
    Miccoli e Del Piero. Rischia anche Nedved.
    (Corriere dello Sport)

Del Neri ready for Juve.
    What are they saying about Buff, Zamb, Mic, DP and Neddy?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Del Neri would be nice, but I'd prefer Deschamps. Being a former Juve player, he has a very strong connection with the club, and something that he can do that Del Neri can't is help fix our defensive problems, in terms of transfers I mean. Chievo don't really have any quality defenders that DN could bring over, but at Monaco there are players like Squilacci and Evra, as well as attacking threats in the form of Rothen, Giuly and Morientes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)