Dejan Milovanovic (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Maybe so, but I don't fucking understand why we wouldn't want Jovetic in the first place. Apparently we're still okay with other sides signing good young talents while we sit idle.
LOL, Jovetic was too young for us. We'll probably want him when he's 24 and a Chelsea player.
We didnt watch Jovetic because we have Palladino,who is the new Christiano Ronaldo.Long live BadassDevil.
:howler:

almo

Aug 10, 2007
we can't possibly buy every young good player, just because some of as thing they are going to be great

Pinturicchio#10

Juventino per sempre
Jul 3, 2007
Stop the bullshit between the Balkan countries.
I don't know this guy, maybe I'll ask my grandfather, who is a Partizan fan.
Mind your own business.I have no beef with Vlatko.

@Vlatko

We are not so different from you,and you are not so different from us.It's the same football school.I know it,and you know it.As i said before,it's all about damn politics.Remember champions cup 91'.

Jul 5, 2005
who ????
if juve want to compete next season in Serie A and CL , we must forget about unknown players and get class players.

I think that in the balkans there the greatest talents of Europe but unfortunately, the political and economical problems, don't let the profesional football and the new talents to ascend.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:disagree:

Way to miss the point, chief.
lol, andy never said we dont have young talent but we cant make a whole team out of that we need talent from abroad also. young talent, something we really ahve been letting slip away lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)