Dejan Milovanovic (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
Tuttosport - JUVENTUS-MILAN, Duel on the market
04.05.2008 07.30 by Marco Gori Contact Marco Gori read 794

"I have told Sports director Foschi to find quickly an agreement with Juventus for Amauri; Milan? In the market "never say never", but the situation it's the same of 15 days ago"; Palermo chairman Zamparini doesn't seem intentionned to start an auction for the brazilian striker, and these are good news for Juventus, that, after loosing Flamini, are afraid that the world champions might "still" also Amauri. Anyway now Juventus will have to spend some money to buy the midfielder that trainer Ranieri has asked; the main targets remain Keita anc Xabi Alonso, but the new name is Crvena Zvezda's Dejan Milovanovic, also tracked by Dinamo Kiev.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think he's very good player and I don't say it because he's player from Zvezda.

His passing is great and has very good shots.We probably want him as replacement for Marchionni(on his way to Palermo ?).

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
cool, I sort of sense that Serbia is becoming the new Croatia, they have started to produce some real promising players

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
cool, I sort of sense that Serbia is becoming the new Croatia, they have started to produce some real promising players
I hope but I doubt.At least in not the near future.

Serbian mentality is different and we still have a lot things to do so we could make something out of our promising players.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
who ????
if juve want to compete next season in Serie A and CL , we must forget about unknown players and get class players.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

who ????
if juve want to compete next season in Serie A and CL , we must forget about unknown players and get class players.
Oh just die already. Moron.
Stop the bullshit between the Balkan countries.
Bullshit? I don't know what you're on about, Balkan people on this forum are getting along pretty well. I'm asking a normal question, without any bad intent.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I haven't seen this guy play yet I don't believe, but if the Balkan posters here say he's good, then we should get him. Simple as that. I like younger talents and Balkan talents in particular.

But what I don't understand is if we're going after Milovanovic, why didn't we go after Jovetic?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Because perhaps we never wanted either player and it was only a story the media cooked up?
Maybe so, but I don't fucking understand why we wouldn't want Jovetic in the first place. Apparently we're still okay with other sides signing good young talents while we sit idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)