Dejan Kulusevski (14 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Seems Tottenham think he's a Conte-system player and is otherwise not useful to them with Conte seemingly working his way to leave at the end of the year.
I think this rumor is weak af. I mean, they assume that both Tici and Conte will leave but both are still there and it's still possible the clause(s) for Kulu's redemption are activated this season. Then, he fits their profile, they might sign him anyway.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I think this rumor is weak af. I mean, they assume that both Tici and Conte will leave but both are still there and it's still possible the clause(s) for Kulu's redemption are activated this season. Then, he fits their profile, they might sign him anyway.
Possibly. I think its fair to put some thought that if BOTH people who wanted him are gone and Tottenham don't think he fits their overall team that buying him makes little sense. He needs 50% appearances and Top 4 for it to be an obligation.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Dejan #Kulusevski went to #Tottenham on loan with obligation to buy fixed at 35M€. This obligation will be triggered if the player plays in 50% of the games and the Spurs qualify to the next #UCL , a milestone which is hard to achieve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)