Dejan Kulusevski (16 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We'll see his true worth when Spurs go through a difficult period.
yup

we're also yet to see a former juventus player saying "i didn't work hard enough". ronaldo could stay fit at juventus, while others just collected their paychecks, regardless of the coach we had in the last few years. so many entitled pricks who need special motivational speeches right next to their 2-3-10 million paychecks

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just questioning the logic behind your statement. Allegri is in difficult period right now so he's the easiest and closest example
It's too easy to make judgements of players when things are going well and shit over everyone when things are bad. True champions excel regardless.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
It's too easy to make judgements of players when things are going well and shit over everyone when things are bad. True champions excel regardless.
Does that mean Allegri isn't real champ? Things were going well for him back then but now can't even beat Monza.
Or the statement only applicable to players?

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Excuses, excusec, excuses... Our playing style just suck soo hard even mentaly stable players dont know what their job is. Its not the bad times, its the bad management and allegri

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does that mean Allegri isn't real champ? Things were going well for him back then but now can't even beat Monza.
Or the statement only applicable to players?
I'm sure you can and will create your own parameters.

Different coaches are good for different things. Allegri doesn't seem to be the guy for this situation.

Anyway, it's besides my point. It's not like Kulu only had Allegri as coach. Football is more complex and away from this coach and awful situation it can simply be that PL football suits him well, and playing in a winning team helps a lot. Not every reply has to be about how shit Allegri is and how he ruins everyone, that point is well and truly overstated.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I'm sure you can and will create your own parameters.

Different coaches are good for different things. Allegri doesn't seem to be the guy for this situation.

Anyway, it's besides my point. It's not like Kulu only had Allegri as coach. Football is more complex and away from this coach and awful situation it can simply be that PL football suits him well, and playing in a winning team helps a lot. Not every reply has to be about how shit Allegri is and how he ruins everyone, that point is well and truly overstated.
Well to me not every player is born to be Messis, Ronaldos, Del Pieros, or Zidanes and that's why football is played with 11 players.
Kulu isn't going to be the biggest star like them. His natural talent and his football brain aren't on their level.
He's a good team player and when entire team struggle, players like him will suffer too. But that shouldn't be used as a standard to see his real worth. Ups and downs happen

btw I'm just using Allegri as an example, cause he's the only closest example I can think of since he's in difficult period right now.
But sorry if that makes any Allegri throaters get offended :delpiero:

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
This is all I needed to read, lol. What is it someone said yesterday, fighting shadows? I doubt Allegri has any fans right now.

Who invented this fucking phrase? They need a slap.
Dunno maybe there's some still left but not in his dedicated thread.
They being sneaky and might read my post, so that's why I apologize :bow:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)