Dejan Kulusevski (14 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So it is okay to call the club pathetic by these plastic fans.
I’m not omniscient enough to deem what is ok and what is not. However, as of the past 4 years the club is increasingly pathetic. If you don’t believe me or the footballing results then simply go review the clubs social media posts on the platform of your choice. Better yet, go have a look at the financial review done by @swissramble for the past 4 years. It would be difficult for someone to not consider the club and it’s state as nothing less than pathetic.

At the end of the day if you disagree that’s fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I’m not omniscient enough to deem what is ok and what is not. However, as of the past 4 years the club is increasingly pathetic. If you don’t believe me or the footballing results then simply go review the clubs social media posts on the platform of your choice. Better yet, go have a look at the financial review done by @swissramble for the past 4 years. It would be difficult for someone to not consider the club and it’s state as nothing less than pathetic.

At the end of the day if you disagree that’s fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
I can understand it is testing times for the spoilt fans who are used to winning. But then you are mixing the management or those in charge of running the club who have done poorly in the last few years with club itself which is bigger than the players, coaches, plastic fans etc.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I can understand it is testing times for the spoilt fans who are used to winning. But then you are mixing the management or those in charge of running the club who have done poorly in the last few years with club itself which is bigger than the players, coaches, plastic fans etc.
I don't mind being 4th. The problem is the club was self-loathing to the point of rebranding when it actually had a strong brand and culture previously.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Jesus this guy looked like he was playing with a piano on his back when he was here. It's like he took it off and put it on Vlahovic's back when he left. Imagine how good the rest of our squad is if they were on other teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)