Dejan Kulusevski (23 Viewers)

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I think it is easy to get carried away that Kulu is gone and see the 40m but I don't think it is that great a deal.

I think it will most likely be that Spurs don't get top 4 and don't take the option on him. We then get back a player who has flopped at 2 clubs and have a more difficult job selling. It is a bit of a missed opportunity to cash in.
FI reported that it was both CL qualification and that he has to play 50% of their games. In other words if he flops from the get-go they can just bench him to avoid the obligation even though they get CL.

He´s definitely coming back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bue byebye mortadelli

Sadly he will be straight back next sesson.

Theres no way he will ocmvonve them to buy him. We needed to pounce.

We got fuked it seems

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I actually think conte will get more out of him than our managers have. Kulu never had a consistent role nor time to consistently make it his own. Not saying he was going to be a great player, just think we didn't manage him well enough.

No chiesa or kulu for the rest of the season...lets hope what we have stay fit and healthy.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I actually think conte will get more out of him than our managers have. Kulu never had a consistent role nor time to consistently make it his own. Not saying he was going to be a great player, just think we didn't manage him well enough.

No chiesa or kulu for the rest of the season...lets hope what we have stay fit and healthy.
Watch us sign Nandez too.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We are celebrating a bit too early here.

Chances are high that we get just the loan fee and he ends up coming back looking even worse than before.

This deal benefits Spurs more than us tbh.

Even if they make top 4, he needs to play an important part for them to trigger that clause.

I am hopeful but I'm skeptical. He just looks too out of his depth to feel anywhere near optimistic. Won't be surprised to see him being part of a series of loans to mid-table Italian clubs over the next few years.

Sad to say but he looks like an expensive Jorge Martinez with that odd moment of skill.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think one detail we’ve done really well to work in is the loan fee. Clearly, we’ve been itching to get rid of him rather than Tottenham actually wanting to get him. So if we are getting 5m upfront for this then it is a godsend in terms of covering some wages rn.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
We are celebrating a bit too early here.

Chances are high that we get just the loan fee and he ends up coming back looking even worse than before.

This deal benefits Spurs more than us tbh.

Even if they make top 4, he needs to play an important part for them to trigger that clause.

I am hopeful but I'm skeptical. He just looks too out of his depth to feel anywhere near optimistic. Won't be surprised to see him being part of a series of loans to mid-table Italian clubs over the next few years.

Sad to say but he looks like an expensive Jorge Martinez with that odd moment of skill.
I think even if this falls through, then we will have no problem in finding him a new club. He seems willing enough since he doesn’t fit at all within Allegri’s dactics.

My main concern is the immediate future though. We are basically relying for the rest of the season on one creative player who is also grumpy af rn, Dybala. I severely doubt that Max will play more of Ake, Soule etc. So this team really needs to click and somehow we work our way around being entirely flat by bypassing midfield and hoofing straight to forwards. I really think we’re in for more frustrating games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)