Dejan Kulusevski (17 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Kulu won't suddenly develop pace and good dribbling under another coach.

Just sell him as long as we are able to get most of our money back.
Unless we start playing a 4-3-1-2 with Kulu as CAM and force Dybala not to constantly drop so deep… there’s really no good position for him. He’s awful on the wing. Far too slow.

- - - Updated - - -

You think he's gonna have bad luck once again?
Qualifying for Rof16 over the likes of Shaktar, Gladbach, Galatasary would take a miracle worker with the sides he has managed.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I would say the opposite. Kulusevski's best role seems to be on the wing of a 433 like he played at Parma.

He is just extremely raw. If we played him wide in a 433 and he would hhave space to exploit he would do great as he did in Parma. Here with packed defenses giving no space and a more constrained role he fails .

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Just sell Kulu, no loan with option or obligation to buy bullshit. Retrieve money invested in him by hardballing paratici, at this point Spurs have lost out on all their transfer targets with 3 days before the market closes. Just milk the shit out of it, they're desperate..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This guy is trash. Slow and clumsy - he is not to be played on the wing because he can’t cross, can’t dribble and his ‘close control’ is similar to a concrete wall

Sell to any stupid buyer willing to pay us back our investment
Yep this guy has nothing..

Its way too average, and that is being condescending

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Dejan Kulusevski is getting closer and closer to Tottenham. According to reports from TuttoMercatoWeb , Juventus and Spurs are working to find an agreement on the formula: Juventus would like the obligation to redeem while Tottenham is limited to the right for now. As for the figures, the British will pay 1 million for the loan and 30 for the ransom. The parties are hard at work and the deal could soon be closed.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Kulu won't suddenly develop pace and good dribbling under another coach.

Just sell him as long as we are able to get most of our money back.
His pace and dribbling is good in Parma while he leads the line with Gervinho and Cornelius.

I think one of his problem is more in mentality issue. He seems lack of confidence this season compare to last season or in Parma.

One thing we could learn is Vinicius Jr. development in Real Madrid. In the last 3 seasons his output as attacker is very subpar and his decision making is questioned. But he keep working and i read that he even hire psychologist coach to help him mentally. This season he explode and his output is very great

But again if good offer come from Spurs, same with our valuation, I think it also ok to sell as long as it helps us keep strengthenin the team. But if not, i don't think it's very urgent to sell him now.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His pace and dribbling is good in Parma while he leads the line with Gervinho and Cornelius.

I think one of his problem is more in mentality issue. He seems lack of confidence this season compare to last season or in Parma.

One thing we could learn is Vinicius Jr. development in Real Madrid. In the last 3 seasons his output as attacker is very subpar and his decision making is questioned. But he keep working and i read that he even hire psychologist coach to help him mentally. This season he explode and his output is very great

But again if good offer come from Spurs, same with our valuation, I think it also ok to sell as long as it helps us keep strengthenin the team. But if not, i don't think it's very urgent to sell him now.
The thing is that viny showed great promise and technique but he was very intermitente and he was playing like a derp.

Kulu shows nothing and plays like a derp game in game out. He doesnt inspire to give more chances to him. He simply shoes nothing

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If you check the first pages here you'll see I was one of the most excited members about this kid. A year and a half later and my verdict is that Kulu lacks intelligence to play for a top team, especially one in Italy.
He was excellent in Parma, and if you remember, he started pretty well here too, being given a lot of freedom by Pirlo. But you probably remember that someone from our bench kept yelling "Kulu, Kulu" every time we played without the ball. He struggled with the basics, like positioning, and he also struggled with decision making. In Juve he has a second, while in Parma he had 3 or 5 seconds to make a decision what to do with the ball. Not only that he failed to improve on these aspects, but the failure to improve hit him mentally, just like the failure to understand tactics and what to do on the pitch, and now he looks even worse than he actually is. I don't see him improving in a team and manager with rigid tactics, so I have no objections to let him go. Regret, yes, but absolutely no objections. He deserves to be sold elsewhere.

Last edited:
May 26, 2016
Really hope he leaves. Would be the best for both him and us

- - - Updated - - -

In Juve he has a second, while in Parma he had 3 or 5 seconds to make a decision what to do with the ball. Not only that he failed to improve on these aspects, but the failure to improve hit him mentally, just like the failure to understand tactics and what to do on the pitch, and now he look even worse than he actually is..
This.

He looked good in Parma but the setting was totally different. I think we have to cut our losses at this point.

We are not in a position to give a guy a lot of chances atm, on the contrary: we need CL and to finish the season strong.

If we can bring someone else in this guy should be sold asap.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
If you check the first pages here you'll see I was one of the most excited members about this kid. A year and a half later and my verdict is that Kulu lacks intelligence to play for a top team, especially one in Italy.
He was excellent in Parma, and if you remember, he started pretty well here too, being given a lot of freedom by Pirlo. But you probably remember that someone from our bench kept yelling "Kulu, Kulu" every time we played without the ball. He struggled with the basics, like positioning, and he also struggled with decision making. In Juve he has a second, while in Parma he had 3 or 5 seconds to make a decision what to do with the ball. Not only that he failed to improve on these aspects, but the failure to improve hit him mentally, just like the failure to understand tactics and what to do on the pitch, and now he look even worse than he actually is. I don't see him improving in a team and manager with rigid tactics, so I have no objections to let him go. Regret, yes, but absolutely no objections. He deserves to be sold elsewhere.
I slightly disagree with that. Imo he needs clear instructions on what to do when he has the ball. The problem is that in attack it's all about freedom for Allegri which suits these creative players with flair like Dybala for example. Conte on the other hand is very strict in how he wants the players to move and play in attack. I think Kulu could be a good fit for a Conte team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)