Dejan Kulusevski (11 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Good play on the assist. Interception, easily beats his man, decent ball wide to the main man in attack.

I wonder if he could play better deeper. B2B in 3 man midfield

Jun 16, 2020
Unless it’s a really good offer we should be a bit conservative in selling him.

He was something else at Parma and the year before that mvp in Primavera 1. It’s not that strange that he struggled last year with Pirlo and even this season is still early days. Chiesa had 4 full seasons at Fiorentina before joining us. There’s the risk of being a one season wonder obviously

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Confirmation on the interest of Tottenham for #Kulusevski, as anticipated by @cmdotcom

According to @Gazzetta_it there is an idea of an exchange with the Argentinian Lo Celso.

[@86_longo]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
According to Sport, Siviglia is interested in Kulusevski. Juve want at least 35M. Too much for the Spanish team who would love to have him on loan until the end of the season.

[AJG]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Enquiry by #Sevilla for #Kulusevski: the Spanish are proposing a loan with option to buy, #Juventus are asking 35mln.

[@cmdotcom - @86_longo]

sacron

May 16, 2010
Big mistake if we sell him. 21 years fucking old playing on a team without any confidence. If we don't have the economics and patience to buy and keep talents, just buy fucking Candreva next time. Its pissing me off.

"Lets sell Kulusveski, to bring in Scamacca & repeat"

And yes. . . I do agree. He haven't performed great, he haven't set the world on fire, but nobody on this fucking team is doing that. We only selling cause we deep in shit, and he is one of our only assets. Its like pissing in your pants to get warm.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Big mistake if we sell him. 21 years fucking old playing on a team without any confidence. If we don't have the economics and patience to buy and keep talents, just buy fucking Candreva next time. Its pissing me off.

"Lets sell Kulusveski, to bring in Scamacca & repeat"

And yes. . . I do agree. He haven't performed great, he haven't set the world on fire, but nobody on this fucking team is doing that. We only selling cause we deep in shit, and he is one of our only assets. Its like pissing in your pants to get warm.
have you....looked at kulusevski? have u seen...his FACE?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)