Dejan Kulusevski (4 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah, so? Go check my opinion on Rabiot since the start of this season. I gave Kulusevski and Rabiot the same amount of time. They both suck and aren't worthy of this shirt for different reasons.

I clearly pointed more than once there are only 5-6 players that I think deserve to be playing for Juve. Rabiot and Kulusevski definitely aren't among them.
Cool. Kulu is still young though and might develop into a useful player, but I don't think he's ever going to be world class. However, I wouldn't sell him for anything under 35 million.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I changed my mind actually. Sell to Sass with a buyback option in two years. He can develop there. Even Atalanta would be good option but they are stacked with Ilicic, Pessina, Malinovsky, Miranchuk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
There is a feeling that Kulusevski did not integrate yet in the project of Allegri and, therefore, in case of an interesting offer, he could leave Juventus. Fiorentina like him, and this could give a boost to the Vlahovic deal.

[Giovanni Albanese - Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Same, although seeing him get some game time elsewhere would benefit him and involving him in a deal that may land vlahovic isn't such a bad idea.

Would still like to see him play in a consistent role for a handful of games. Same with kean...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We bought this guy for Sarri to solve his trequartista issue.

Before he arrives we sack Sarri and then play Kulu in every possible position other than his position of choice. In a way I feel sorry for him.

He doesn’t have the skills to be a winger that’s for sure, and he has some potential but the reality is he’s not going to be played in his favoured role here and he will likely never be world class. Let’s just cash in on him if we are offered what we paid. We shouldn’t be letting him go for this book value shit, which depreciates every year. That is some terrible mentality we have got into over the years - no other team operates like that

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Would hate to see him in other team but at the same time I'm aware it's probably our last chance to cash on him. It's up for mgmt and Allegri to decide, if they see future world beater in him or not.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm in two minds on him. There are times he looks like he could become very good and others he looks completely out of place.

If this the first few years of Allegri's first stint where we had a well built and balanced squad we could afford an expensive young player with potential the squad who would play every so often. At the moment we have so many areas to fix that we should consider bids for all players of value who aren't automatic starters.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I'm in two minds on him. There are times he looks like he could become very good and others he looks completely out of place.

If this the first few years of Allegri's first stint where we had a well built and balanced squad we could afford an expensive young player with potential the squad who would play every so often. At the moment we have so many areas to fix that we should consider bids for all players of value who aren't automatic starters.
Depends on where are we going to invest that money at the moment we are linked to two midfielders Witsel and Zakaria who will not cost much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)