Dejan Kulusevski (34 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I agree. Has a lot to learn, but could become so useful if he we unblock this guy.

Hopefully it wasn’t some one season wonder thing, he was great at Parma. Strength combined with technique and a great end pass.
he just needs to play. Enough with the Berna shit, and I say that as someone that’s always leaned pro Berna. He should never have more minutes than Kulu.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
35-40m is a lot of money for a transfer these days, would probably land us a starter in midfield and we badly need that more than a bright winger prospect.
The problem is we bought him for that amount of money. So if we sell him for that we aren't even making a capital gain.

We are just not patient at all with young players. It's sad.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The problem is we bought him for that amount of money. So if we sell him for that we aren't even making a capital gain.

We are just not patient at all with young players. It's sad.
Thered be a problem of we bought him for twice the money. Hes struggling to live up to that pricetag, recouping our investment and going for a potential midfield starter makes sense to me.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Thered be a problem of we bought him for twice the money. Hes struggling to live up to that pricetag, recouping our investment and going for a potential midfield starter makes sense to me.
I’m of this thought too. Kulu will probably become a good player eventually, but it’s the hanging around waiting part that is starting to get on my tits.

He hasn’t really found a place/role in the system apart from occasional impacts as a sub. At this stage, if we were to be able to swap Kulu out for a player as young as he is; with at least the same amount of potential and a better fit to our system then I’d say yes.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I’m of this thought too. Kulu will probably become a good player eventually, but it’s the hanging around waiting part that is starting to get on my tits.

He hasn’t really found a place/role in the system apart from occasional impacts as a sub. At this stage, if we were to be able to swap Kulu out for a player as young as he is; with at least the same amount of potential and a better fit to our system then I’d say yes.
35m-40m is the sum that has gotten some of the best mids and the best midfield prospects of Serie A lately - Loca, Barella, de Paul, Tonali. A similar transfer would definitely bring a lot of value to us.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't see the talent nor the potential in Kulusevski to pass the opportunity to cash in on him. If EPL clubs are willing to spend on him now, they may not be in 6 months time.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't see the talent nor the potential in Kulusevski to pass the opportunity to cash in on him. If EPL clubs are willing to spend on him now, they may not be in 6 months time.
Hmm, weren't you the one defending Fagiot the asexual giraffe not too long ago? I am not Kulushitski's biggest fan, but you were willing to give the French sack of shit time to prove himself, and yet you don't see potential in Kulu? :boh: :confused: :b81:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Hmm, weren't you the one defending Fagiot the asexual giraffe not too long ago? I am not Kulushitski's biggest fan, but you were willing to give the French sack of shit time to prove himself, and yet you don't see potential in Kulu? :boh: :confused: :b81:
Yeah, so? Go check my opinion on Rabiot since the start of this season. I gave Kulusevski and Rabiot the same amount of time. They both suck and aren't worthy of this shirt for different reasons.

I clearly pointed more than once there are only 5-6 players that I think deserve to be playing for Juve. Rabiot and Kulusevski definitely aren't among them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 18)