Dejan Kulusevski (16 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
thought he would play more when Dybala is injured, but Allegri prefers to field McKennie instead of AM, thats strange, bcause mckennie is useless.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
There is a player in there somewhere, but it needs to be unearthed.

I honestly feel bad for him because 2020 was a pretty terrible time to join Juve. The fans were more impatient than ever before, we had a rookie coach who had no idea what he was doing, and as a result a huge amount of expectations were put on his shoulders.

Look at Jadon Sancho this season, barely doing anything for Man United and (IMO) suffering from the same problems.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
: “I work a lot, I put everything I have into playing more. When you score goals it helps you, you feel more comfortable. I want to play more and help the team more. The important thing was to win, we didn't play well but it was important to win.”

[Kulusesvki / @SkySport]

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
There is a player in there somewhere, but it needs to be unearthed.

I honestly feel bad for him because 2020 was a pretty terrible time to join Juve. The fans were more impatient than ever before, we had a rookie coach who had no idea what he was doing, and as a result a huge amount of expectations were put on his shoulders.
Agree. All.due respect to pirlo, a legend for us, italy and of course milan....but he really did a lot of harm to this team and it has taken a lot for allegri to get this crew in the right mindset.

Mortadella neck will be good for us, more time, regular football...and he will bring us the goods.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Allegri would not want to let Kulusevski leave Juventus. The coach believes in the quality of the Swedish player even if there is still a big learning curve.

[TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Biggest problem with this guy is he doesn’t know what he is yet.
We can rule him out on the wings, he’s too slow to play wide and he’s not a great crosser. He can finish for sure, he needs to work out if he’s a CF, AM or Mezzala. Once he’s done that he could turn into a half decent player but it’s clear he’s never going to be a world beater

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I don't mean for him to go because I dislike him, the opposite, for him to go on loan for his benefit. He clearly has talent and is able to be effective, but he is nowhere near consistent enough and I think consistent playing time by being on loan might benefit him (and us) more in the long term.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Loan is wrong option in my opinion. I think it's better if we sell him with a Buy-Back clause because if you send them on loan there is no incentive for the clubs actually play him. We should do Buy-Back clause like Madrid did with their young players

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)