Dejan Kulusevski (22 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
remember i told you how useless he was when he started playing here? look at how gloriously right i was and how wrong u peasants were who attacked me.

never doubt your king again

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
remember i told you how useless he was when he started playing here? look at how gloriously right i was and how wrong u peasants were who attacked me.

never doubt your king again
You may be right..you may be wrong...who knows???Right now Diego Maradona in his prime would look average in this team.

If we need funds for a rebuild and can use him to get the players we need to get back to the top then by all means sell him. But I'd like to see this guy in a functioning team.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Young player is not better than Dybala at SS or than Chiesa at RW. Juve management is shocked and does not know what to do.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Kulu: 21 years old, 8 goals, 8 assists in 60 appearances
Berna: 27 years old, 10 goals, 20 assists in 160 appearances

which one is getting extended and which one is being given up on again? Hope the Kulu rumors are just that, rumors. Only way I’d sell him is if they brought in a natural left winger better than him. Otherwise Juve still needs him.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I’d sell him if it means Tchouameni in, I know for sure that we will regret it but fuck it we need to sell someone and Ramsey-Rabiot and the likes will milk the last cent of their salaries.
Kaio can take his minutes so let’s hope for the best and Fuck Paratici.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’d sell him if it means Tchouameni in, I know for sure that we will regret it but fuck it we need to sell someone and Ramsey-Rabiot and the likes will milk the last cent of their salaries.
Kaio can take his minutes so let’s hope for the best and Fuck Paratici.
sell McKennie first imo. Actually, sell him to that bum Tici

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Kulu: 21 years old, 8 goals, 8 assists in 60 appearances
Berna: 27 years old, 10 goals, 20 assists in 160 appearances

which one is getting extended and which one is being given up on again? Hope the Kulu rumors are just that, rumors. Only way I’d sell him is if they brought in a natural left winger better than him. Otherwise Juve still needs him.
Like Chiesa? :snoop:

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)