Dejan Kulusevski (37 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He’s here to stay. Give him another year with a competent coach who understands his best position.
i don't see it, kiki. his decision making is awful. can this be fixed in time? maybe, but i also don't think he can compensate for that with his skill set. it was wrong to buy him. this is a player that needed another 1 or two years in smaller teams to develop better.

here there is too much presssure. we don't have time to wait for him to develop. youngsters coming in need to have instant impact like pogba, or de ligt

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He’s here to stay. Give him another year with a competent coach who understands his best position.
Well, we should and will give him another chance. But that position thing is exactly what people were saying about Bernardeschi too... I'm not buying that. If anything he's not mentally strong enough at his age and simply adapting to the big stage.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Have you seen him?

If you see his parma videos and now, is like 2 different players. It seems he is afraid of the big stage
Well it's 2 different styles. At Parma he always had room to counter. At Juve, our opponents park it. So he's going to have to learn to use his other foot and become a complete player. Otherwise, I've seen this show before and it's not good.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Clearly more than just a few things to work on to bring his game to the next level. I've said this before...the position he played very well in at parma is occupied by our mvp of the season being chiesa. So I really don't know what will happen. He isnt displacing chiesa now or even in the next few years.

The good thing is that he is young and has time to improve. The key is for him to have a manager who can find a role that is going to make him excel in. Possibly the opposite side of the park to chiesa but not sure how the midfield would look like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)