Dejan Kulusevski (15 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't want him out. I'm asking if we had a chance to get Zaniolo and it took us him for that, would you do it?
with his injury record, zaniolo can only be a potential icing on an already excellent cake. at the moment we have much more fundamental issues than getting a luxury player.

and i'm a huge fan of zaniolo. if he didn't have those acl injuries, he'd be in the top3 of my wishlist.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If not for injuries, speaking about overall quality, Zaniolo is like three levels above Kulu, not even judging this season only. That Zaniolo would be one of the best players on that position. Those injuries aren't as nasty as they were 20yo. But it's still a big risk. A risk I'd probably be willing to take.

Having said that, Kulu is worth giving another shot. I'm pretty sure he'd be a different player under a proper coach. Afterall, he used to be that player.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Yeah Zaniolo Kulusevski swap gets done in a second from Juve's side. Roma wouldn't do that though. They will bet on Zaniolo recovering and finding his level again, then we'll see if he manages it. Fit Zaniolo, for as short as we saw it, is a true phenomenon.

Remember the goal he scored after coming from an acl injury, cutting through players like nothing.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
So some are happy to take a layer who has done his knee twice in recent seasons but a player who has had nagging injuries one season out of 4 or 5 needs to be shown the door. Makes sense.

Id pass on zaniolo. And id persist with kulu for at least another season under the proviso of him having a manager who can help him develop in a role that suits him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What was your opinion of kulu before he joined and based on what you saw of him at parma?
i watched plenty of parma matches in the 2nd part of last season just to see kulu. i was convinced (and still am if i'm honest) that kulu is a great talent and worthy of our jersey.

but when you're 20, and you suddenly become the most capped player for juventus (because that's what he is, just like danilo, kulu has 37 appearances), that must be a heavy burden. if it wasn't for dybala's off season, kulu would have played a lot less and we'd probably be much happier with him.

:boh:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i watched plenty of parma matches in the 2nd part of last season just to see kulu. i was convinced (and still am if i'm honest) that kulu is a great talent and worthy of our jersey.

but when you're 20, and you suddenly become the most capped player for juventus (because that's what he is, just like danilo, kulu has 37 appearances), that must be a heavy burden. if it wasn't for dybala's off season, kulu would have played a lot less and we'd probably be much happier with him.

:boh:
20 years old coached by a clueless rookie and played out of position for the most parts of this season. Seriously I wouldn't write off Kulu one bit, he's clearly lacking confidence and understanding no thanks to Pirlo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)