Dejan Kulusevski (14 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's playing like a wanker because he makes wrong decisions on the pitch, not because he's being played more centrally than on the RW.

A proper player should be able to play multiple positions at a decent level imo. At this point we can't really afford him a custom made role and sacrifice other players for him, he's not impactful enough for that
Its what i think.

HE seems to have some technique, but his IQ is Krasic tier, IMO will definitely not make it, at least not in JUve.

He is too dumb

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This guy seems to have become the poster boy of Tici's 'trust the process' narrative and kinda sums up our situation at the club atleast on a recruitment level.

Ignore critical areas, splash money on players who aren't ready yet, plusvalenza them after 1 or 2 bad to average seasons, rinse, repeat.

:fab2:

In all seriousness, even though things don't look too bright atm, I really hope he makes it here.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He is making silly decisions, same can be said for 99% percent of the team on a weekly basis. Kulu would benefit more from an experienced manager. Pirlo has given him chances which is great, even though it has been out of necessity due to injuries and covid to other players..however this guy needs someone with a lot more experience to help him settle in better.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I remember some were saying Kulu was going to displace Dybala in the starting lineup. Dark days are ahead of us if that's the case.

I still think the kid can come good, but let's not exaggerate - we also don't need to label him as shit or write him off just yet.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm waiting to see him under a new coach before starting with this doom and gloom. Progressively worse during this season, but the talent is clearly there, the decision making and the touch isn't as of yet (so many good moves he ruins with heavy touches).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Playing striker Henry in midfield or some shitty position was the worst
For the most part we get lucky and they seem to do well. Mandzukic did well as LM, Danilo does well just about anywhere you put him, Cuads as well can be played almost anywhere in midfield or the backline...Dybala has really struggled wherever we slot him, people are saying Kulu is out of position, I mean I'm sure there are others.

Bentancur as register another one.

Jun 7, 2003
For the most part we get lucky and they seem to do well. Mandzukic did well as LM, Danilo does well just about anywhere you put him, Cuads as well can be played almost anywhere in midfield or the backline...Dybala has really struggled wherever we slot him, people are saying Kulu is out of position, I mean I'm sure there are others.

Bentancur as register another one.
I'm really not sure if this guy is doing well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)