Dejan Kulusevski (5 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I agree. I still have faith in him.

The thread here wants results and minimizes his youth and inexperience. He shouldn't be a starter but he has been tossed into the lineup due to injuries during the clubs worst slump in a decade.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Need to cut him some slack. For a 20 yo hes doing ok so far. He doesnt make mistake like those often. Dont recall any until tonight. When in possession he often beats his marker or gets out of tight situations. He will grow, no doubt about it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It was same when Rugani was here people kept saying he is just 20 will become a great defender but there is no standout quality that Kulusevski has no pace no ball control no dribbling and even hasn't learnt how to backpass
Not true at all. Chiesa has highest dribbling stat per game 1.8, followed by Ronaldo, Cuadrado, Dybala and Kulusevski. He has 1.3 succesful dribbles per match.

As for his backpasses, it was one time mistake.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
2 key passes (1st within the team)
3 successful dribbles (1st)
8/13 duels won (1st)
3 tackles (4th)

too bad for that retarded mistake obviously, but he's far from hopeless. just a reminder, he's our 3rd most capped player, only behid danilo and bentancur. he should have been introduced to the starting lineup much more slowly, but morata's and dybala's injuried didn't really leave pirlo any other choice but to play kulu, so the learning curve is a bit too steep. let's look at the bright side: he got his shit together after his mistake.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The mistake came from inexperience, making a blind pass like that. Looked awkward as fuck trying to play it on his left foot though. He isn't a complete donkey with his right but very one-footed play has serious drawbacks.

Jan 22, 2016
2 key passes (1st within the team)
3 successful dribbles (1st)
8/13 duels won (1st)
3 tackles (4th)

too bad for that retarded mistake obviously, but he's far from hopeless. just a reminder, he's our 3rd most capped player, only behid danilo and bentancur. he should have been introduced to the starting lineup much more slowly, but morata's and dybala's injuried didn't really leave pirlo any other choice but to play kulu, so the learning curve is a bit too steep. let's look at the bright side: he got his shit together after his mistake.
This.
And I think we should see the bigger picture here. He helps us to press and take out the most important midfielder of the oppositions. If you notice his game he is always close to a midfielder and takes him out of game. This simple trick has helped us to conceding less goal opportunities than any team in the league despite having afwul mid and injured defence line.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The mistake came from inexperience, making a blind pass like that. Looked awkward as fuck trying to play it on his left foot though. He isn't a complete donkey with his right but very one-footed play has serious drawbacks.
peope continue to rip on dybala saying that he has a weak right foot, while this is false. he has a good right foot and has scored goals using it unlike this pumbaa from lion king looking peasant.

lets admit that 40 million was a rip off considering the return on investment so far

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
peope continue to rip on dybala saying that he has a weak right foot, while this is false. he has a good right foot and has scored goals using it unlike this pumbaa from lion king looking peasant.

lets admit that 40 million was a rip off considering the return on investment so far
I don't agree. He was forced to be a protagonist this season because Dybala turned into Bran Stark, but he should never have had to play so many minutes. What I like about him is that he gets a knock but it doesn't get to him, that's not something you can say about all our players.

In any other Juve season of the past 10 years he would have been allowed to develop his game with the right minutes, this season we are relying on him, and that's crazy for a 20 year old at Juventus. He's not that Pogba or De Ligt level as a young player.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
do you see now how right i was? i told you from begining this mortadella neck boy isn't right for juve.

history has proven me right
Good to see my mortadella comment has stuck.

Im keeping the faith...that back pass was unacceptable at any level of football however he did ok overall.

Somone earlier mentioned that if ronaldo.and morata are available then kulu won't play..nor should he!!! This is the issue this season...the injuries have accumulated and forced pirlo to play certain players more than he would have planned to..ad in addition often play them out of position.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't agree. He was forced to be a protagonist this season because Dybala turned into Bran Stark, but he should never have had to play so many minutes. What I like about him is that he gets a knock but it doesn't get to him, that's not something you can say about all our players.

In any other Juve season of the past 10 years he would have been allowed to develop his game with the right minutes, this season we are relying on him, and that's crazy for a 20 year old at Juventus. He's not that Pogba or De Ligt level as a young player.
Bran Stark :lol:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
was our worst attacker, but wasnt so bad overall 6 out 10 note for him. He needs a rest though.
This. He is run to the ground and one of the most used players with us. I predict he will help us coming off the bench against Porto, similarly to what he did against Milan in the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)