Dejan Kulusevski (14 Viewers)

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
this is his grooming season, shouldn't ask too much from a 20yo making the step up from a relegation battler to championship contender. being played in almost all wide and attacking positions there are definitely doesn't help either.
Yeah, while i totally agree that he's only 20 and has plenty of room to grow, he shouldn't be in the starting lineup for games that we need to win. He just doesn't contribute enough. He's by lightyears not a Haaland or M'bappe who at 20 years were better than 99% of other professional strikers.

Play him in coppa, or play him when we're 2-0 ahead.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yeah, while i totally agree that he's only 20 and has plenty of room to grow, he shouldn't be in the starting lineup for games that we need to win. He just doesn't contribute enough. He's by lightyears not a Haaland or M'bappe who at 20 years were better than 99% of other professional strikers.

Play him in coppa, or play him when we're 2-0 ahead.
While qi agree he doesn't quite contribute enough (yet) hat doesn't actually matter, as we don't have that quality and there are simply no alternatives. Dybala has been absent the whole season and Morata-Cristiano is the only duo we have upfront so we actually have to rely on Kulu more than we'd like to.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Ronaldo is WC, no doubt. But just like Ronaldo will do better with a CF on the pitch, so would Kulu. Our system benefits too, we need Morata, a CF. Kulu is no CF and Ronaldo is no pure CF either. And they are both roaming and are too far away from each other to combine. I agree Kulu is not a starter yet but he has potential and to me would be better off as a RW/RM but with Morata healthy I can't see Kulu displace Chiesa. So we're forced to put Chiesa on the left. He does well there too but I think he looks a lot more dangerous on the right. For the future we need a LM/LW unless we want to have a bomber/ball winner there in the future too. Although I'd prefer having a playmaker there. So in a way, Kulu could play there but he looks so awkward when he is on the left. In the future I see Kulu as perhaps not a starter but a reliable rotation option to field a bit everywhere as I also think he could be deployed as a mezzela on the right in a midfield trio. What is strange to me, however, is that we don't try to teach Ronaldo and Kulu to stick more together so they can combine. When they are so far away from each other the only way to combine is together with the closest midfielder - hence the backward passes. Another problem is that Dybala and Kulu occupy the same spaces, which is why I think Chiesa fits better.
Finally, Kulu has created chances but the takers have been unable to convert. Yesterday he created at least 2-3 chances and I only saw second half. So the no-end-product-discussion is a bit misleading too. He is creating some, just that we expect more from a starter in Juventus. Give him time though, he will serve a purpose here.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
why is kulu given a free pass to suck?

his stats aren't impressive. i don't give a fuck it's his first season here. this excuse doesn't fly.

i don't care that he plays out of position. you people criticize dybala easily when he is played as a winger or AM when he is a forvet. why does kulu get a pass?

dybala arrived for a similar fee and similar age and in his first season was banging goals and assists left and right. why does kulu get a pass costing so much and not being able to play simple passes?

curious to hear the reasoning dybala criticizsers @Hust @Post Ironic @Hydde
I dont criticise dybala when out wide...and for this very reason I won't be over critical of kulu who hasn't been played in a consistent role in an inconsistent team under inconsistent tactics.

This is a 20 yr olds first season at a big club...has he made the debut season of an ADP type?? NO, but most dont.

What i would like to see is kulu playing in a consistent role..doesnt mean he has to be a preferred starter..but at least give him a chance to find his place in this team. He has had plenty of chances but has been used as a make shift all season...cant expect best on ground performances in this environment.

Biggest issue for kulu is that he played at his best at RW last season...chiesa's best position is the exact same position...so kulu isn't displacing chiesa in that role. So maybe pirlo needs to find a different role but give him a chance to own it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I dont criticise dybala when out wide...and for this very reason I won't be over critical of kulu who hasn't been played in a consistent role in an inconsistent team under inconsistent tactics.

This is a 20 yr olds first season at a big club...has he made the debut season of an ADP type?? NO, but most dont.

What i would like to see is kulu playing in a consistent role..doesnt mean he has to be a preferred starter..but at least give him a chance to find his place in this team. He has had plenty of chances but has been used as a make shift all season...cant expect best on ground performances in this environment.

Biggest issue for kulu is that he played at his best at RW last season...chiesa's best position is the exact same position...so kulu isn't displacing chiesa in that role. So maybe pirlo needs to find a different role but give him a chance to own it.
i find your post to be fair.

however you can't deny he is ugly and everytime camera shows his pink neck it makes you wish your screen went black

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like where this is going

we are preparing for battle and we just signed a 3-star general from Texas to lead the charge and the bloc’s aren’t happy about it.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i find your post to be fair.

however you can't deny he is ugly and everytime camera shows his pink neck it makes you wish your screen went black
I agree...everytime I see that neck i get cravings for mortadella. He is no oil painting that is for sure. I think he needs to spend some time in calabria during the summer and get some colour in the hope his neck wouldn't look like pork crackling afterwards.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What is his real position after all?

Because as a winger or as false 9 the guy looks bad.

He is very young and thats a fair argument, but the guy looks like he will not cut it to be honest. He adds a good amount of nothing most of the time, and seems to be very uncomfort in his gameplay.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Is anyone actually playing in their right position? :lol:

Danilo a CB now, Kulu is whatever Pirlo wants, Bentancur a regista, Sandro a CB, Chiesa a striker next to Ronaldo?

very tactics. wow
Who cares about positioning man? When we are topping the league and streaming through our opponents both domestically and in the champions league, tactic does not matte... oh shit, I remember now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
can't wait for his supporters to tell me how he played out of position to give the ball away for lazio goals.

fucking shit of a player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)