Dejan Kulusevski (83 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Kulu typical match on right hand side. runs with with ball for 2 yards then boom turns around to pass it backwards.

kulu typical match near penalty box. ruin chance or out for corner.

when he gets the ball you know noting will happen.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:agree:

Thought he did well and was a handful. Needs to work on his right foot, especially if he is going to play upfront. He made a few poor decisions but so did Ronaldo, Chiesa, McKennie and Morata.
he created no chances.

wenever he gets ball i dont feel anything will happen because he is slow and always makes wrong decisions.

Jun 16, 2020
:agree:

Thought he did well and was a handful. Needs to work on his right foot, especially if he is going to play upfront. He made a few poor decisions but so did Ronaldo, Chiesa, McKennie and Morata.
He was strong on the ball. Unpredictable when going left or right, most passes arrived and barely goes backwards. Became a bit tired during the end of the match but had a positive performance, also played in 3 different positions.

He’s dying for a goal, hopefully he scores soon

I wish we had another striker so we could use Chiesa and Kulu as our LM/RMs

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Kuku would never start for any of our coaches before pirlo. Conte would have chewed his ass out like he did to Krasic for being such a lazy and visionless player. Allegri would have just benched him completely.

Even now he only starts because half the team is injured. Hopefully we can trade him for Aouar

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
another kulu game
another time lots of cool ideas
another lots of awkward movements
another tons of backpasses

some good dribbles

no end product at all
this is his grooming season, shouldn't ask too much from a 20yo making the step up from a relegation battler to championship contender. being played in almost all wide and attacking positions there are definitely doesn't help either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)