Dejan Kulusevski (7 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
People going ape shit over little bit of criticism. Anybody who gets paid millions by kicking the damn ball meanwhile im paying for that shit, gets shit on if necessary. He's supposed to be an entertainer, he's supposed do some captivating things on the field but instead, people are bringing all type excuses how he needs to adapt, how his thumb is sore for ripping off the analogy stick on his Ps4 while delaying the sleep till the morning and not showing up on the game etc. I hope he picks up but if he can't see the passing lines or free space even if i had laser pointing where the ball is supposed to be played, i am concerned for real.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the guy that kicking the damn rocks, spitting on the floor and screaming fucks meanwhile on other field, someone else was winning the championships. This ain't charity, do the damn job.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why is kulu given a free pass to suck?

his stats aren't impressive. i don't give a fuck it's his first season here. this excuse doesn't fly.

i don't care that he plays out of position. you people criticize dybala easily when he is played as a winger or AM when he is a forvet. why does kulu get a pass?

dybala arrived for a similar fee and similar age and in his first season was banging goals and assists left and right. why does kulu get a pass costing so much and not being able to play simple passes?

curious to hear the reasoning dybala criticizsers @Hust @Post Ironic @Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

his stats aren't impressive. i don't give a fuck it's his first season here. this excuse doesn't fly.

i don't care that he plays out of position. you people criticize dybala easily when he is played as a winger or AM when he is a forvet. why does kulu get a pass?

dybala arrived for a similar fee and similar age and in his first season was banging goals and assists left and right. why does kulu get a pass costing so much and not being able to play simple passes?

He is not gettting a pass from me thats for sure. So maybe ask someone else.

So far Kulu has beena dissapointment for me, to the point i even doubt his football skills because he is so weird,

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I’m not giving Kulu a free pass, you adorable lil’ whelp. He’s 20 though, not a full-time starter and not really a major part of the team yet. He’s a player to contribute now what he can while gaining experience and hopefully becoming that top performer over the next couple years. But he definitely deserves some criticism for poor end product lately.

Hardly a comparable situation to Dybala who is supposed to be our best/2nd best player.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Can we really compare the surroundings 'though? Juve dominant as ever with MVPP feeding Dybala or the two faced donkey Rabiot - Bentancur launching Kulu? Allegri as a mastermind or Pirlo as a fucking scholar on the sidelines?

He's not having a good season but no one is. He's not the one suppossed to carry the team. He must do better but we shouldn't give up hope just yet.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Can we really compare the surroundings 'though? Juve dominant as ever with MVPP feeding Dybala or the two faced donkey Rabiot - Bentancur launching Kulu? Allegri as a mastermind or Pirlo as a fucking scholar on the sidelines?

He's not having a good season but no one is. He's not the one suppossed to carry the team. He must do better but we shouldn't give up hope just yet.
when dybala signed there was no more pirlo or vidal. both gone. pogba too hot and cold and and marchisio missed like almost entire season injured.

so dybala has to carry the team with khedira, pjanic, bentancur, matuidi, lemina, sturaro, rabiot and ramsey. and mandzukic who was busy playing winger and higgy who choked in CL.

so where do we go from here?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
when dybala signed there was no more pirlo or vidal. both gone. pogba too hot and cold and and marchisio missed like almost entire season injured.

so dybala has to carry the team with khedira, pjanic, bentancur, matuidi, lemina, sturaro, rabiot and ramsey. and mandzukic who was busy playing winger and higgy who choked in CL.

so where do we go from here?
I see, no more Pirlo and Vidal. But the rest of them were there. That was a good squad. Mandzu, Higgy, Lichtsteiner, Alex Sandro on his top, BBC, Pogba, Mandzukic,... Even Khedira and Pjanic were good back then. And coached by Allegri. That team went to the CL final. It's not even close to this shit. No one in their right mind would even dream that now.

As I said before; Kulu has to do more but I'd like a learning curve instead of a regressing curve.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
back then, so let's say 2017 then.so dybala, one of our top players isn't performing as well due to the rest of the squad around him not living up to expectations.

hmmm @Post Ironic come dislike my post.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
back then, so let's say 2017 then.so dybala, one of our top players isn't performing as well due to the rest of the squad around him not living up to expectations.

hmmm @Post Ironic come dislike my post.
The comparison you made was his first season: 15/16.

I'll stay out of the Dybala debate. For me it's mostly a positional issue in his head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)