Dejan Kulusevski (18 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He doesn't even look like the player he was at Parma or even at the start of this season.

Also the man has no balance, whenever he gets the ball he just falls.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
From a scale of Bernardeschi to Maradona, how high is Kulu’s ceiling?

Will he at least reach in-form Dybala level?

Thoughts?
His ceiling is Thomas Muller level, I see lot of the ugly German in our boy, just needs to be groomed the proper way. Big engine, an eye for goal, versatile enough to play midfield, striker, winger whatever, ugly ugly face, Kulu though needs to learn the cuntiness and grinta needed to succeed at top level, Muller has/had plenty.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Jan 14, 2021

I'm not sold on that guy yet. That was a mediocre game versus Genao B imo, good goal, great assist, then horrible misses and ball losses.

But is still young and shows the grinta that i want in every juve player.
Well, opinion didn't change. I don't really see all that greatness.
Loan to Sassuolo for two seasons, then we can check on him again. Either he's second Pjaca, or he actually improved.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
this nightmare of a player is still here.

no wonder team sucks when these are your 40 million signings lmao
9 goals+assists this season, 5th in our team. Younger than all of your favorite hyped up players who play in way more open leagues. Not playing his real position in a team struggling offensively.

wouldn't mind playing 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 with him and Chiesa on the flanks and Ronaldo in the middle

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Not a striker, not a second striker, not a wingback... His first year in Juve so far has been filling holes and playing where is necessary, Pirlo should soon figure out where his place is and start using him on regular basis there...

The talent and potential is huge, yes, but I get the feeling that the most difficult thing for Dejan is to figure out what his job and duties are when he steps on the pitch, they are different each and every game, it's confusing and obviously not the way to help him develop his potential...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Had a good game, especially when he drifted away from the penalty box and to the right flank. Did one guy dirty once and had a nice assist to Alex Sandro.

Jun 16, 2020
Not a striker, not a second striker, not a wingback... His first year in Juve so far has been filling holes and playing where is necessary, Pirlo should soon figure out where his place is and start using him on regular basis there...

The talent and potential is huge, yes, but I get the feeling that the most difficult thing for Dejan is to figure out what his job and duties are when he steps on the pitch, they are different each and every game, it's confusing and obviously not the way to help him develop his potential...
He should be our LM, but I doubt that we’ll see him there with Dybala still out.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Wasn't he played as a right winger at parma?? Problem may be that if the right is his preferred position...chiesa is the same.

Flanking him and chiesa on either side of the striker would be nice to experiment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)