Dejan Kulusevski (18 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That pass to Chiesa when he opened Crotone's defense and resulted in a goal by Morata is what I would like to see more from Kulusevski. I know he can do it because he did it multiple times in Parma. With players who move well in space, like Ronaldo, Chiesa, and Morata, that aspect can be precious for us. Everything else is very good. He moves constantly from left to right, he's strong and moves fast so he easily beats his opponent when he receives the ball with his back towards the goal, he has a slick shot with both feet, etc.
His inexperience is visible too. He's got so much confidence in his abilities (rightfully) that from time to time he tries to do things by himself even when there is a better option. On the one hand, that's good and it's a characteristic of a great player (Ronaldo does that too quite frequently) but it also leads to needlessly lost possession.

And once again, let's remember that he recently turned 20.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
That pass to Chiesa when he opened Crotone's defense and resulted in a goal by Morata is what I would like to see more from Kulusevski. I know he can do it because he did it multiple times in Parma. With players who move well in space, like Ronaldo, Chiesa, and Morata, that aspect can be precious for us. Everything else is very good. He moves constantly from left to right, he's strong and moves fast so he easily beats his opponent when he receives the ball with his back towards the goal, he has a slick shot with both feet, etc.
His inexperience is visible too. He's got so much confidence in his abilities (rightfully) that from time to time he tries to do things by himself even when there is a better option. On the one hand, that's good and it's a characteristic of a great player (Ronaldo does that too quite frequently) but it also leads to needlessly lost possession.

And once again, let's remember that he recently turned 20.
He also seem to struggle on the left side, he is used to cut to the center from the right and we should just stick to this, it does work for him. Get Chiesa on the right and bench Cuads.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He needs to start, and we should just play with 4 at the back and 3 midfield.. they can always use Kulu and Chiesa and even switch positions whenever required..
Kulu-Ramsey-Chiesa
Cuads and Frabotta should keep the fullbacks post and thats that. No more rotating the back 4, Cuads and Frabotta..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The kid is great. Our best transfer in a while.
Reminds me of the Dybala transfer in 2015. You just know that he will be one of the best players in the league very soon. Sensational mentality, this kid. And I’m also a fan of the Chiesa transfer too, he’s not as talented as Kulu, but he’s another one with a mentality of a top player and not a pussy like Berna.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Paratici deserves all praise here. Perfect timing on this signing. 6 more months and he would be EPL money material.

- - - Updated - - -

His decision making and composture are just off the charts. Jackpot.

It reminds me of Marottas tenure: almost every year, he was able to succesfully sign one new guy that would be just enough to oxygen the team (Vidal, Pogba, Motata, Tevez, Dybala, Higuain)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Reminds me of the Dybala transfer in 2015. You just know that he will be one of the best players in the league very soon. Sensational mentality, this kid. And I’m also a fan of the Chiesa transfer too, he’s not as talented as Kulu, but he’s another one with a mentality of a top player and not a pussy like Berna.
Chiesa is nice too yeah, he is a very direct, dynamic, run-n-gun guy. But red mamba can do a lot of things. Kid progresses like crazy, a year ago he was nobody.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Paratici deserves all praise here. Perfect timing on this signing. 6 more months and he would be EPL money material.

- - - Updated - - -

His decision making and composture are just off the charts. Jackpot.

It reminds me of Marottas tenure: almost every year, he was able to succesfully sign one new guy that would be just enough to oxygen the team (Vidal, Pogba, Motata, Tevez, Dybala, Higuain)
I agree with your post, I couldn't help but laugh at this. I imagined a Japanese version of Morata donning a potato suit/outfit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)