Dejan Kulusevski (31 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Young, very talented and hungry, trying to prove their doubters wrong, also very hard working. I wish we managed to get Aouar too as he fits in the same category but even more skillful, I would have then given our mercato a 10/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lets hope berna realizes hebisvoutbof his depth here and serve us as money chanhe for aouar

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
He is going to step on Dybala's toes, watch this space.
I think Dybala might actually be jealous and throwing a tantrum. He better watch out for this kid, Kulu personifies the Juve mentality and Dybala is only another Argentinian who’s soon to be 27 yo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what can he do fix his ugliness?

his skin too pink. would tanning help him?
nose is easy. he can get surgery.
eybrows is easy. he can go to salon and they will groom them.
but can that ginger hair be dyed well? maybe turn it blonde to lower ugliness.

we need some ugly gingers to come weigh in. @swag you have hands on experience being an ugly ginger. what advise would u give kulu?

Jun 6, 2015
what can he do fix his ugliness?

his skin too pink. would tanning help him?
nose is easy. he can get surgery.
eybrows is easy. he can go to salon and they will groom them.
but can that ginger hair be dyed well? maybe turn it blonde to lower ugliness.

we need some ugly gingers to come weigh in. @swag you have hands on experience being an ugly ginger. what advise would u give kulu?
Neck is his biggest problem.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is going to step on Dybala's toes, watch this space.
I honestly don't think so. I think they can co-exist and link up magnificently with Morata. Ronaldo isn't going to be around forever, and with Chiesa, Dybala, Kulu and Morata, we could be set for the next 4-5 years. I'd focus on strengthening the midfield and WB positions to maximize the impact of that attacking quartet.

I'm still hoping for Zaniolo.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
we should play two of them - Dybala and Kulu until Ronaldo gets back. Kulu is great for us but Dybala is more creative they could mix together really nicely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)