Dejan Kulusevski (9 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Impossible to remove from the starting 11 when fit if this is just the start of him

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, on one side you have dybala like players.
A soft talent, which needs a billion adjustments to perform at his best, sometimes, when he's ina good mood

Other side there is Kulusevski
Just put him in an attacking position and he'll start running and pressing like mad, making runs though the lines and creating for himself and others, scoring goals or creating chances.

Like seriously, this kid was exploding the play everywhere across the frontline where he picked up the ball. No formation needed.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Now you got me curious. There's one thing that's bothering me though, how will Dybala's first touch of a rapist work with this new quick and fluid passing system?
Kulu first touch is not better than Dybala but he survived. Kulu first touch basically is one of the worst in Serie A, but his body movement in keeping the ball makes it for him

Watching his parma's game, his strengths are his precision shooting to far post and his vision in through pass
I even singled out how he always go for far post and it goes against the post sometime

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What you talking about bro? Not premature. I said 6 months from now :boh:
Again, your statement/declaration. It's too early to draw conclusions. I really like Kulu, but don't go all Hustini Bro.

What I do know is that a front three of Kulu, Dybala and Ronaldo will cause problems for any defense, both domestically and in Europe.

I'm also liking this McNuggets dude, especially in a two man midfield - he has a lot of energy and hustle. If, and this is a big if, Ramsey stays healthy, Bentancur keeps evolving, and Arthur plays with focus and purpose, we will be a very very strong team, even with another fossil in attack, and subpar options as FB backups.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Great finish for the goal, so cool and relaxed in the penalty area.

Ramsey did combine better with Ronaldo then him, but in time his understanding with Ronaldo (and Dybala) will grow.

We're in for an exciting season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Again, your statement/declaration. It's too early to draw conclusions. I really like Kulu, but don't go all Hustini Bro.

What I do know is that a front three of Kulu, Dybala and Ronaldo will cause problems for any defense, both domestically and in Europe.

I'm also liking this McNuggets dude, especially in a two man midfield - he has a lot of energy and hustle. If, and this is a big if, Ramsey stays healthy, Bentancur keeps evolving, and Arthur plays with focus and purpose, we will be a very very strong team, even with another fossil in attack, and subpar options as FB backups.
Dybala gonna hit the bench hard when we have front trio of Ronnie-Dzeko-Kulu. Probably won’t even get 1500 minutes in all comps this year.

Is okay bro. He will ride bench hard and become best friends with Berna :rab:

- - - Updated - - -

All kidding aside. I agree with you. Some very promising signs for our mid, and once Dybala is healthy and firing on all cylinders, our attack gonna be scary.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Looks like he understands what an incredible opportunity he has in Dybalas injury. He ran and ran and ran and scored. Event though much of the play bypassed him, he was making space for everyone else. This is the attitude we need, results will come.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dybala gonna hit the bench hard when we have front trio of Ronnie-Dzeko-Kulu. Probably won’t even get 1500 minutes in all comps this year.

Is okay bro. He will ride bench hard and become best friends with Berna :rab:

- - - Updated - - -

All kidding aside. I agree with you. Some very promising signs for our mid, and once Dybala is healthy and firing on all cylinders, our attack gonna be scary.
Honestly tho, i can see it happening.

Remember in 2017 we had Mandzukic and Higuain up front. Mandzukic working extremely hard and getting into the box to get into those crosses. Defenders struggling to mark it properly.

With Dzeko as a central focal point, Ronaldo playing his LW role and secondary cross target (he'd come into the box later), with Kulu working very hard.

Dybala is really going to have to turn it up a gear and not suck in 99 out of 100 formations

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I feel like you overexaggerate Dybala’s limitations.

He played as second striker in 2015/16
Attacking midfielder in 2016/17
Inside right forward in 2017/18
False nine in 2019/20

And he performed very well in all those seasons
He played very well in some games in each position*

And this is the thing. He's not consistant. its just so random. And there doesnt seemb to be a certain position which improves it.
He can go and absolutely has a blast of a game against Barcelona
But then in whatever game comes next, totally suck balls

Secondly, in order to have Dybala play good in those games, it required specific approaches to the team around him.

If you put aggressive players on him that quickly attack as soon as you're receiving the ball, its a 50/50 that he'll either does shit all game, (which affects his mood and turns his shooting sights blind), or he has a day where he runs circles around them

Zidane also had offgames, like dortmund, when pressed and marked. But it was an exception as he was almost always excellent.

Dybala takes a ton of editing to gave a chance of playing excellent. Or just shit

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Is there really an argument for Kulusevski and Dzeko, with their 1 and 0 games for Juve respectively, to bench Dybala?

Kulusevski looks great and scored, wonderful, but pump the breaks. Dybala was last season's MVP of the league, a confirmed star and one of our vice captains.

What is this shitting on Dybala, like he hasn't delivered enough for us.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I also don’t think that Dybala and Kulusevski play the same role anyway.

Kulusevski, with his incredible workrate and excellent passing range, can be a great attacking midfielder for us.

If we play 3412, he could be the 1.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
“Andrea is very relaxed, he believes in his players and gives me a lot of faith, so it’s easy to play for him. He lets me play and we can have fun.”

Interesting how he's on a first name basis with the coach. Guess it's Pirlo's style to be on more casual terms with the players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is there really an argument for Kulusevski and Dzeko, with their 1 and 0 games for Juve respectively, to bench Dybala?

Kulusevski looks great and scored, wonderful, but pump the breaks. Dybala was last season's MVP of the league, a confirmed star and one of our vice captains.

What is this shitting on Dybala, like he hasn't delivered enough for us.
Ignore them, they are trolling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)