Dejan Kulusevski (12 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Were you the one that thinks he's the next Berna? Did you tell him?
Nah, didnt get to talk much, he was really shy, his face got all red when i asked him to take a photo with me.
Do Swedes often visit North Macedonia?
His parents are from Macedonia, from my hometown, so he is not really a Swede visitng Macedonia, but a guy visiting his parents' roots.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cool pic filip. Not suprised he is shy, seen him interviewed in Sweden, such a down to earth dude that didnt want any attention on him whatsoever lol.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Damn, I was in Ohrid on Monday and Tuesday and I didn't see him.
And you just took a photo and didn't get some insider info from him? @Badass Dybala @AndreaCristiano , check out this amateur :(

And do you have a tattoo with a girl's name? Jana?
he looks like he could bulk up a bit @Juve_fanatic should give him some gym tips

You know whats scary @Alen? He is a dead ringer for Jana though.... skin complexion, eyes, hair colour, facial features except his nose.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Cool pic filip. Not suprised he is shy, seen him interviewed in Sweden, such a down to earth dude that didnt want any attention on him whatsoever lol.
Yea man this guys is destined for greatness. Watch him show Bernar how to play football.

Berna basically spent the past 3 years of his life running around with ass juice leaking out his butt, from getting banged by every single opponent defenders that Juve faced.

Please replace berna with Bellerin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)