Dejan Kulusevski (19 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think Zaniolo can wait.

Shouldn't be considered as a priority signing at this point especially with Kulu looking so good atm

This guy on the right or behind Dybala and Ronaldo would look so good. More than his goal scoring prowess, I'm very impressed by his ability to pick out his teammates. Someone with world class off the ball movement like Ronaldo would compliment his skillsets very well.

By the way the last U21 player to score 10 goals in the league was Icardi who was an out and out CF. Barring any long term injuries, I think he should develop into a pretty special player.
Why not? You could have them both at the same time. Kulusevski at RW and Zaniolo at CM. They could even swap with each other which is great.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Why not? You could have them both at the same time. Kulusevski at RW and Zaniolo at CM. They could even swap with each other which is great.
A mid/forward line like below looks interesting:

........................Dybala
Ronaldo ---- Kulusevski---- Zaniolo
............Rabiot----Bentancur

You have Arthur too if you want to ease Kulu/Zaniolo in and play a 3 man mid. Then need a more typical CF backup like a Higuain (or even Milik if that's the way we are determined to go) if you want to change system. We could have 2 very adaptable and exciting formations.

Ronaldo ----- Dybala ---- Kulusevksi/Zaniolo

........Rabiot --- Arthur ---- Bentancur

4-2-3-1 is probably too attacking with the personnel but Rabiot, Kulusevski, Bentancur seem willing to put in the running so could work.

Problem is we don't have a flexible coach and certainly not one willing to run with 2 systems, one of which is a 4-2-3-1.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

You have Arthur too if you want to ease Kulu/Zaniolo in and play a 3 man mid. Then need a more typical CF backup like a Higuain (or even Milik if that's the way we are determined to go) if you want to change system. We could have 2 very adaptable and exciting formations.

4-2-3-1 is probably too attacking with the personnel but Rabiot, Kulusevski, Bentancur seem willing to put in the running so could work.

Problem is we don't have a flexible coach and certainly not one willing to run with 2 systems, one of which is a 4-2-3-1.
We'd need a much better DM but I would love to see that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That worked because Mandzukic and Cuadrado was the most tactically sacrificing defensively high effort wing players you can find. Ronaldo is complete opposite of that, complete liability, Dybala wont do D work either. That leaves you with the two young guns. Neither Zaniolo or Kulusevski are defensive minded role players at wing positions, even if Kulusevski covers alot of ground and has fairly good stamina. So basically you would be expecting Bentancur and Rabiot/Arthur to carry th load for almost everyone. It really has to be 3 CMs any lineup ronaldo is starting as left wing.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Now looking at that am i the only one who sees the perfect/most natural shape in a diamond shaped 4-4-2/ 4-1-2-1-2 with that exact line-up?(just replacing zaniolo with Arthur for this one though)

Ronaldo --- Dybala

Kulusevski
Rabiot ---------------- Arthur
Bentancur

Wouldn't be bad IMO. :grin:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Kulusevski: “My dream is to win the Champions League with Juventus. I carefully watched all the games since January and I’m excited to help my team either as a right wing or mezzala. I already chosen the # of my jersey but it’s a secret”.
@tuttosport
https://twitter.com/AroundTurin/status/1290520829252558854/photo/1

- - - Updated - - -

Kulusevski: "The truth is that I learned new football in Parma because in the Atalanta youth team I have always faced teams defending with 10 men behind the ball. At Juve I will find a football that I love, with a lot of possession. The important thing will be to move a lot. "
:touched:

Last edited:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Kulusevski: “My dream is to win the Champions League with Juventus. I carefully watched all the games since January and I’m excited to help my team either as a right wing or mezzala. I already chosen the # of my jersey but it’s a secret”.
@tuttosport

- - - Updated - - -

Kulusevski: "The truth is that I learned new football in Parma because in the Atalanta youth team I have always faced teams defending with 10 men behind the ball. At Juve I will find a football that I love, with a lot of possession. The important thing will be to move a lot. "
:touched:
Oh boy, he doesn't know.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Kulu on Tuttosport

Ho parlato con i dirigenti - racconta il fantasista - e insieme abbiamo deciso che invece di aggregarmi alla Juve fin da ora è meglio aspettare la nuova stagione perché sarà una annata intensa, lunga e ho bisogno di riposare un po’»

Question...I know including him was imposible but... Based on the rules... could we have included him in the Champions League list?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Kulu on Tuttosport

Ho parlato con i dirigenti - racconta il fantasista - e insieme abbiamo deciso che invece di aggregarmi alla Juve fin da ora è meglio aspettare la nuova stagione perché sarà una annata intensa, lunga e ho bisogno di riposare un po’»

Question...I know including him was imposible but... Based on the rules... could we have included him in the Champions League list?
As far as i know, no, this UCL is obviously still part of 19/20 season so there’s no way anyone can add now to the list a player that has been signed up effectively as for the 20/21 season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)