Dejan Kulusevski (12 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So we're no longer hanging Paratici on the tree for spending 40mln on him instead of Tonali?

It's not about Tonali. Hell, it was never even about Dejan. People were upset about spending that much on a player we couldn't use right away.

40 million was a good price 6 months ago, and it's a fucking steal heading into August.

Last edited:

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Kulu is good more than looking good. I saw 7 games and only in 1 he was under par.Paratici bought an excellent player and he will go far.
I see him became a SMS level player .

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It's not about Tonali. Hell, it was never even about Dejan. People were upset about spending that much on a player we couldn't use right away.

40 million was a good price 6 months ago, and it's a fucking steal heading into August.
I have to disagree. There were people literally bashing Paratici for spending 40mln on a player that had a half of a good season instead of spending the money on generational talent Tonali. And how Beppe owned Paratici in getting the Italian.

Jun 16, 2020
Kulu is good more than looking good. I saw 7 games and only in 1 he was under par.Paratici bought an excellent player and he will go far.
I see him became a SMS level player .
Yeah I’ve seen basically everything post- crisis. Had lesser games vs Milan, Roma and especially the first game after the crisis. Don’t remember the opponent.

Today he reached a very high level in the first half, but he’s having troubles when Parma starts to play bad, as happened today. I don’t blame him.

Curious if we will use him as a midfielder or as winger. At the moment I think as a midfielder.

Long time ago that I was so excited about a new player tho.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah I’ve seen basically everything post- crisis. Had lesser games vs Milan, Roma and especially the first game after the crisis. Don’t remember the opponent.

Today he reached a very high level in the first half, but he’s having troubles when Parma starts to play bad, as happened today. I don’t blame him.

Curious if we will use him as a midfielder or as winger. At the moment I think as a midfielder.

Long time ago that I was so excited about a new player tho.
He needs to improve his decision making. He tries to do too much on his own but hopefully that's just a side effect of being at a weaker team.

I still think he thrives most by starting out wide where he can make use of his pace, but he's quite productive coming inside to be on the finishing end of a play. Imo he'd replace Berna perfectly, as long as he can step up to the expectations.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

so he can play in the cf position too if that's what is required during a counter. so versatile that he's il nuovo caceres for the attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)