Dejan Kulusevski (6 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I like it. I really do. Now, bring in Boga for wing depth, and Kulu can also play there when needed (Zaniolo injured, suspended, or needs a rest). Rabiot and Arthur can also alternate. It's a young team with a lot of potential. If we add another star midfielder (not Fagjinho), we'd be almost unstoppable. Top RB and striker in the summer of 2021, and we are set for years to come. Avanti!
Sarri will buy Insigne as backup for left wing, Allan/Jorginho for midfielder, then Milik/Zapata for attacker
And if he buy Koulibaly too, he will be relieved he will not face Kulusevsky anymore

We are becoming Napoli ??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I like it. I really do. Now, bring in Boga for wing depth, and Kulu can also play there when needed (Zaniolo injured, suspended, or needs a rest). Rabiot and Arthur can also alternate. It's a young team with a lot of potential. If we add another star midfielder (not Fagjinho), we'd be almost unstoppable. Top RB and striker in the summer of 2021, and we are set for years to come. Avanti!
It seems Boga will sign for Napoli . They want every winger.

Jun 16, 2020
first of all ...No way we will play like this even with Sarri ...

then Dybala is wasted as CF ....and the four upfront ...makes our team uncovered in the middle....

I see Kulu as Kaka hire ... then

Ronaldo - Dybala
Kulu
now for Zaniolo ...i see him as more of Pogba hire...the boy played RW, RCM and LCM ... check the internet .... also he is a left-footed ...LCM will be his best

position ...even he was more at the right with Roma ...but he suits the LCM more ...also he is still young to stick with one position ...he can adapt

Zaniolo - Arthur - Bentancur
then we have Rabiot to mingle between those three when they are not available ...

also ......we can switch to 4 3 3 RW: Kulu or Zani...

with Sarri ...don't you ever mention other than 4 3 1 2 or 4 3 3 ....
Its 433 what I said. Perhaps I should say it like this: in the formation that I said, when in possession, the CM/AM plays more forward. So there’s no classic regista as we are seeing a lot nowadays. This midfielder drops back while defending. So the midfield that I showed in my previous post is how they will stand in possession

With 4231, as we saw with Allegri in 2017, the trequartista/AM is basically a SS. He stays forward while defending. It looks more like a 442 as that AM doesn’t defend a lot. This is why Dybala is very suited to play in this role instead of the other.

I also have to say that I don’t like Bentancur around the penalty area of the opponent, I think he’s more of use when he stays a bit more behind. I don’t know Arthur good enough to say this; but he seems to have the right characteristics to do this aswel.

Btw I dislike the idea of always using a regista, as I haven’t seen a great regista like Pirlo, meanwhile we can’t forget the idea of using one. There’s room to argue that we haven’t been using Pjanic in the right role for example.

Read more about this in Allegri’s thesis: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivdnlfeck84bvi7/(English) Massimiliano Allegri.pdf?dl=0

I agree on the possibility of seeing Zaniolo as a CM, could be his future position indeed. But I think this will work aswel.

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
------Ronaldo - Dybala
------- Zaniolo
Rabiot Bentancur Arthur

Subs: Locatelli, Matuidi/new, Kulushevski, Berna/Costa/new, new CF.
Sell Ramsey if good offer comes.

:tuttosport:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Its 433 what I said. Perhaps I should say it like this: in the formation that I said, when in possession, the CM/AM plays more forward. So there’s no classic regista as we are seeing a lot nowadays. This midfielder drops back while defending. So the midfield that I showed in my previous post is how they will stand in possession

With 4231, as we saw with Allegri in 2017, the trequartista/AM is basically a SS. He stays forward while defending. It looks more like a 442 as that AM doesn’t defend a lot. This is why Dybala is very suited to play in this role instead of the other.

I also have to say that I don’t like Bentancur around the penalty area of the opponent, I think he’s more of use when he stays a bit more behind. I don’t know Arthur good enough to say this; but he seems to have the right characteristics to do this aswel.

Btw I dislike the idea of always using a regista, as I haven’t seen a great regista like Pirlo, meanwhile we can’t forget the idea of using one. There’s room to argue that we haven’t been using Pjanic in the right role for example.

Read more about this in Allegri’s thesis: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivdnlfeck84bvi7/(English) Massimiliano Allegri.pdf?dl=0

I agree on the possibility of seeing Zaniolo as a CM, could be his future position indeed. But I think this will work aswel.
Nice thesis from Allegri, I think we can play it with 2 def minded midfielder that can attack (Arthur & Bentancur) >> benta as #8 arthur as #4 in the thesis
As I see Arthur are not easy to beaten and rarely do wrong pass like Benta did recently. but with time both can play either role

Then, put Zaniolo as #10 in the thesis in more attacking position

rainhard

May 5, 2004
That was a cracking dive he did against Napoli. Amazes me how stupid and useless officials are, even with all that technology.

Still, the best players know how to do the extra things to win.
The best players will adjust with technologies, when certain moves involved and there is even slightest touch that can be proof by var they will win they case
At least they are smart, because they know if there are no touch then they can be booked too

The referee comittee should investigate, if there are complaints from the other team and referee does not check it with var
Both Parma goals is not penalty, Kulu already fall when he move to keep the ball. That it just really soft for this kind of physical game
Napoli goals pretty same with CR7 penalty against Lazio

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Is he better than Bernardeschi?
He is good with his passing to give his teammate great chance. Good with his run and shooting too

Definitely upgrade for Berna, currently he has 8 goals and 8 assists. With better striker that assist can easily touch 15

Hope he can bear the pressure playing with big club

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
He is good with his passing to give his teammate great chance. Good with his run and shooting too

Definitely upgrade for Berna, currently he has 8 goals and 8 assists. With better striker that assist can easily touch 15

Hope he can bear the pressure playing with big club

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
add to that he has very good physic ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)