Define love (3 Viewers)

May 30, 2004
hambon said:
We was kidding...Me and sebi are not homo and will not engage in cyber activity .....thats final.....it was a friggin joke...only the home boys would know..hehe
hey ur libyan right .. did u see tonights game .. hehe we owned you and where was ur goalie from ?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Not tonight...hehe our second string team sucked ass....no karra,no maasly,tayeb came in the 60th min...our whole defence and midfield except dawoud and muntaser werent their....and the goalie?? i was like who the fuck is that?? our orginal keeper Ghazzale is much better i think....its all good though you played a great home match in front of 100,000 fans and Hoseni.....plus we have one our fair share with u guys before..hehe

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
swag said:
Love is both idealized and dismissed by those who have never truly experienced it.
This might sound odd, but I don't believe in love between a man and a woman. When people are "in love" it's usually a more economical situation than you'd like to think. It's always about giving and receiving and about getting things in return for certain deeds.

I do believe in love between brothers and sisters, or between parents and their children. That's an unconditionial love, you see. And people might act as if being in love gives this kind of unconditionial love, but fact is it doesn't.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Though what you're sort of suggesting is that sex prevents love. I think it can certainly distort the hell out of it, but I don't think it necessarily prevents it.

OP
mamj

mamj

Jan 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #48
    Seven said:
    If you're not a girl, I suggest you undergo a sex operation.
    am livin in a muslim country we have our own customs and traditions and our women r different from yours, your women r like public toilets anyone can pee in them n this is how it goes

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    swag said:
    Though what you're sort of suggesting is that sex prevents love. I think it can certainly distort the hell out of it, but I don't think it necessarily prevents it.
    Not sex, I mean the crush part, well in a way that does come down to sex. But the thing is that love can't be unconditional, because you're always giving and expecting. And besides, you're blinded aren't you? If you're in love, you're not able to do things the way you want them to.

Jan 7, 2004
    mamj said:
    am livin in a muslim country we have our own customs and traditions and our women r different from yours, your women r like public toilets anyone can pee in them n this is how it goes
    yeah thats what happens when you give women permission to vote and drive and oh yeah, marry who they want.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    mamj said:
    Your woman are like sheep, stupid & do whatever the farmer says! Its stupid to make statements like that, cause its just plain offensive.
    Yes ur women are very obidient & submissive but not by choice! I suppose ur definition of women is - Domestic worker!
    Dont make obsecene gestures about western women cause there are muslim women out there that are just as wild as our pisspot women you describe.Difference is , is that they have a choice & thats what makes our women great.CHOICE & FREEDOM get to know those words a little better.

At the end of the day it boils down to how the woman was raised & the choices she makes along the way.

OP
    mamj

mamj

Jan 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #54
    Byrone said:
    Your woman are like sheep, stupid & do whatever the farmer says! Its stupid to make statements like that, cause its just plain offensive.
    Yes ur women are very obidient & submissive but not by choice! I suppose ur definition of women is - Domestic worker!
    Dont make obsecene gestures about western women cause there are muslim women out there that are just as wild as our pisspot women you describe.Difference is , is that they have a choice & thats what makes our women great.CHOICE & FREEDOM get to know those words a little better.

At the end of the day it boils down to how the woman was raised & the choices she makes along the way.
    am not bein offensive am just bein realstic and btw our women can marry who ever the want,they can drive,n they can vote but everythin must have a limit if it duznt our women will be just like yours:disagree:

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Oh im so sorry our women aren't as "pure" as yours! Sexism exists in ur society & all over the world.Fact is - is that you control ur women & they cant make decisions for themselves.

Try & spin it anyway you want, you sound like a jackass & yes its extremely offensive!

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    I live in Dubai and it's not like that much, things are changing in this city waaay too fast..I don't know about about Abu Dhabi and the other cities but Dubai is completely different than the way you described it Byrone :)

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    edpiero said:
    I live in Dubai and it's not like that much, things are changing in this city waaay too fast..I don't know about about Abu Dhabi and the other cities but Dubai is completely different than the way you described it Byrone :)
    I understand what your sayin ed! I do alot of trade in Dubai & Saudi Arabia
    (Great countrys i might add) & yes its not like that all around, but thats my point!

You cant go around makin generalisations about places & people you have never seen.How does he know how women in africa are?

Fact is, is that he see's all these stupid women on tv & makes a completely stupid generalisations about none muslim women.He's implying that our women are filthy & in that respect he includes every single women in my life!

Has he never thought about tryin to be politically correct?Why didn't he just say our women have less moral fibre or something.:disagree:

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Byrone said:
    I understand what your sayin ed! I do alot of trade in Dubai & Saudi Arabia
    (Great countrys i might add) & yes its not like that all around, but thats my point!

You cant go around makin generalisations about places & people you have never seen.How does he know how women in africa are?

Fact is, is that he see's all these stupid women on tv & makes a completely stupid generalisations about none muslim women.He's implying that our women are filthy & in that respect he includes every single women in my life!

Has he never thought about tryin to be politically correct?Why didn't he just say our women have less moral fibre or something.:disagree:
    True so very true, I would say he would be implying that our women are filthy as well even to every girl I knew though Im in an arab/mostly muslims school but I hang out with Europeans mostly and he should just be open minded and think about it carefully, everyone is different and no-one is perfect, politically thinking...

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    edpiero said:
    True so very true, I would say he would be implying that our women are filthy as well even to every girl I knew though Im in an arab/mostly muslims school but I hang out with Europeans mostly and he should just be open minded and think about it carefully, everyone is different and no-one is perfect, politically thinking...
    :agree: Thats exactly it & by the the way, i will give muslims props for one thing though.They are very devote to their religion & believes & you gotta admire that!

Let me say muslim women are filthy & you'll see how he would wanna kick my head in!That bein said, its a Sunday & i should not be workin myself up over idiotic remarks.I should be focusing on Juve's game today.:D
    off topic, hope you splashed your vcash on Juve Ed!:agree:

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Byrone said:
    :agree: Thats exactly it & by the the way, i will give muslims props for one thing though.They are very devote to their religion & believes & you gotta admire that!

Let me say muslim women are filthy & you'll see how he would wanna kick my head in!That bein said, its a Sunday & i should not be workin myself up over idiotic remarks.I should be focusing on Juve's game today.:D
    off topic, hope you splashed your vcash on Juve Ed!:agree:
    Thanks for reminding me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)