Define love (8 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
mamj said:
am not bein offensive am just bein realstic and btw our women can marry who ever the want,they can drive,n they can vote but everythin must have a limit if it duznt our women will be just like yours:disagree:
you are a complete and utter cock, do you know that? A thread about love and you start spouting that nonsense. Jesus christ get a grip!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
mamj said:
am not bein offensive am just bein realstic and btw our women can marry who ever the want,they can drive,n they can vote but everythin must have a limit if it duznt our women will be just like yours:disagree:

:wallbang:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
he says non muslim women are filthy slags, " they are like toilets,anybody can pee in them"

when you say stoning i hope it aint tiny little ones, they gotta be big motherfvckers! boulders if possible.

In africa there is a word to describe mamj - dom hoender naaier

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Byrone said:
he says non muslim women are filthy slags, " they are like toilets,anybody can pee in them"

when you say stoning i hope it aint tiny little ones, they gotta be big motherfvckers! boulders if possible.

In africa there is a word to describe mamj - dom hoender naaier
Pardon my knowledge in African languages but that's three words :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Jeeks said:
Pardon my knowledge in African languages but that's three words :p
Its spaced out so you could pronounce it correctly:p
Nah just kiddin your right its 3 words actually, heat of the moment mistake i guess:smoke:

Douche bag is kinda polite, i prefer dickwad!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)