Defensive line-up (2 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
I too have problems with english measurement and SIC unit (I think it is called, it begin with S anyway:D).
My cousin was brought up in USA and I was brought up in Japan, so whenever he says miles, pounds, feets, i normally go "what the hell??!!'
It's actually real easy. Three feet make a meter approximately and 1 kilometer is about two miles. That's all you need to know.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I think that Juve's defense is strong. When I watch them play, they really give opponents a hard time. They do not give attackers space to move.

My opinion: Juve's midfield needs to improve it's defensive role. Cutting out the players who can make the key passes which could enter the defense.

OP
Jun-hide

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #43
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

It's actually real easy. Three feet make a meter approximately and 1 kilometer is about two miles. That's all you need to know.
    I got used to feet and miles. Watching NBA, and MLB games helped me al lot.;)
    I don't know eact measurements but I used this baromemter.
    6feet pretty tall. Below that you are normal, above that you are tall. 7feet, forget about it, the guy is huge, unless if you are Yao Ming.;)
    Mile: 100Miles, the ball is bloody quick. Lucky to even hit the ball. 90miles. Average speed. Most pitcher throws in this range. Of course, To Barry Bonds, or Ichiro Suzuki, this would be a walking turtle.:D
    BTW, what is the relation between pounds and kilograms?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)