Defensive duo on stage in Val dAosta (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Stephan Lichtsteiner and Alberto Masi were this evening’s special guests on stage at Juventus Summer Village.
The defensive pair spoke to DJ Nana and Valeria Ciardiello in front of excited Bianconeri followers who had remained after training to catch a glimpse of their heroes.
The ‘Swiss Express’ was first up and immediately cast his mind back to an indelible image from last season’s triumphant Scudetto victory.
“The best moment was the final game with the cup in our hands,” said the 28-year-old. “We achieved a great dream. But football moves on quickly, we haven’t got time to look back and we need to work towards this season in order to experience the same feelings as last year.”
Masi, who arrived this summer in a co-ownership deal from Piedmont neighbours Pro Vercelli, is enjoying his first moments as a Bianconeri player. The 19-year-old has impressed in the opening training sessions and looks to represent a promising acquisition for the future.
“All the defenders here are very strong players,” he said. “There are three in the international side, plus Lucio who joins up with us tomorrow. I’ll look to learn as much as I can from them and gain some advice to improve my game.”
The final word was left to Lichtsteiner, with a question sent into the club’s official Twitter feed prompting the full-back to hail the fans’ impact.
“The supporters are fantastic,” he concluded. “There’s always a great crowd for every game, both home and away. Thank you so much for your support.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)