Dean Huijsen (5 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
a longer quote based on the same gds interview sounds a bit different: "well, roma have no option to buy. i already learned that anything can happen in football. i'll certainly return to juve and make myself available. jj was the 1st big club that trusted me, i can only be grateful"

:numnum:

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Current Juve is a very good option for him. Most likely we will play CL, club WC, challenging for scudetto and we're one of the most prestigious clubs in the world. The current state of the club will allow him to play a major role. Not sure why he wouldn't want to play here.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
a longer quote based on the same gds interview sounds a bit different: "well, roma have no option to buy. i already learned that anything can happen in football. i'll certainly return to juve and make myself available. jj was the 1st big club that trusted me, i can only be grateful"

:numnum:

IMG_5215.jpeg

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
he is going to trash bin for giuntoli's obsession over shit miner anyway.

https://football-italia.net/todays-papers-koopmeiners-juve-retegui-acerbi/

The club will sell younger players

The general manager will meet Bart Barving, the Dutchman’s agent: from Soule, Huijsen and Barrenechea he can raise 40 million in addition to the 40 million in the transfer budget
He better raise more than fucking 40m from Soule, Huijsen and Barrenechea.

It's 2024, Barrenechea alone should be like 15-20m. Soule (if we sell him and we really shouldn't) should be like 50-65m and Huijsen should be 25-30m easily.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He better raise more than fucking 40m from Soule, Huijsen and Barrenechea.

It's 2024, Barrenechea alone should be like 15-20m. Soule (if we sell him and we really shouldn't) should be like 50-65m and Huijsen should be 25-30m easily.
these "news" are bullshit anyway. unless it comes from either agresti or schira, we should ignore most of these. of course we can have a "what if" discussion on anything, but not for a second should we believe that the club will sell these 3 for only 40m and spend everything on koopmeiners. a few months ago some journalist wrote that yildiz was on the market for 15m and turk believed that one too

Jul 2, 2006
well, he was on market not for 15m but for 30 - 40 million before he found his chance thanks to both chiesa and kean being out injured. then again you feel obliged to defend every single useless person this club hire and deny the fact the same bozo pushed for deal with chelsea to swap lukaku and vlahovic. if everything went according to his plan, we would have magnificiednt duo of lukaku and berardi instead of vlahovic and chiesa now. this alone tells everything to know about his great vision for the club.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's much better to shit on everyone after 5 minutes and then if they turn out OK it's a win-win situation that avoids disappointment. Good tactic. Fucking miserable for everyone else to read but I get it.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
these "news" are bullshit anyway. unless it comes from either agresti or schira, we should ignore most of these. of course we can have a "what if" discussion on anything, but not for a second should we believe that the club will sell these 3 for only 40m and spend everything on koopmeiners. a few months ago some journalist wrote that yildiz was on the market for 15m and turk believed that one too
Oh for sure. Driving clicks and traffic to their articles is worth it for these "journalists"

Jul 2, 2006

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
But... But... But... Why not use every negative rumour to make people believe Giuntoli is doing a bad job?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
But... But... But... Why not use every negative rumour to make people believe Giuntoli is doing a bad job?
Visions
avoidable suffering and pain
we are patiently inching our way
toward unreachable utopias
visions
enslaved by the forces of nature
elevated by mindless replicators
challenged to steer our collective destiny
visions
look at the magic of reality
while accepting with all honesty
that we can't know for sure what's next
no we can't know for sure what's next
but we're in this together
We are here together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)