Dean Huijsen (2 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why are we questioning his loyalty? Lol, when we are the ones who loaned him out because we don't want to give him playing time?

He been in Spain since he was 5 years old, so we hardly in a position to question where he feels attached to or wants to play for of his two countries.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why are we questioning his loyalty? Lol, when we are the ones who loaned him out because we don't want to give him playing time?

He been in Spain since he was 5 years old, so we hardly in a position to question where he feels attached to or wants to play for of his two countries.
Tuz Hoes be mad about anything these days, and that's a rich sentiment coming from me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Fair point, it's a suspicion. I think that about most modern players, and don't consider him being annoyed at being "forced out" (he's playing for Roma for 6 months aged 18) to play any part. I think this because he's a Dutch/(Spanish lol) player who is most likely going to the EPL or Barfa/Madrid at the first chance, should he develop that way. I accept that as soon as they sign for us. Just get some good years out of them and a big fee.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's natural for foreign players anywhere for long time, if that was the case this time. Whats different is Juventus and Italian football used to be THE destination.

The fact it isn't anymore and is just a pit stop or stepping stone on the way to the richer and more successful clubs, is not the players fault. But Juves and Italian footballs for regressing this badly as an alluring option to spend ones whole career in.

But we getting ahead of ourselves, he is just 18 and his career just started. Far away from a top key player who we should be afraid to lose already.

The fact we jumping to that conclusion already shows our own insecurity as fan of Italian football, or difficulties adjusting to the new reality.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

JJ management will hold it against him for not choosing Glue AzZzZzZurri instead.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's natural for foreign players anywhere for long time, if that was the case this time. Whats different is Juventus and Italian football used to be THE destination.

The fact it isn't anymore and is just a pit stop or stepping stone on the way to the richer and more successful clubs, is not the players fault. But Juves and Italian footballs for regressing this badly as an alluring option to spend ones whole career in.

But we getting ahead of ourselves, he is just 18 and his career just started. Far away from a top key player who we should be afraid to lose already.

The fact we jumping to that conclusion already shows our own insecurity as fan of Italian football, or difficulties adjusting to the new reality.
I just see it as reality than any insecurity. It's been that way for some time, makes sense that players want to play where more money and prestige is.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Football has been shit for the best part of two decades now. I miss the days you could see a Nantes, Ajax, or even those fuckers Deportivo challenging and winning. As Juventus fans, the latter gave us many sleepless nights, with Pandiani, Tristan and that buck toothed Jew Roy Makaay.
well we made Nantes compete with us over 90 mins last year...
even Ajax made is competitive against us not too long ago.
Hell throw porto in the mix. We are the gift that keeps giving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)