De Ceglie: Our spirit makes the difference (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Paolo De Ceglie has revealed the secret behind the Bianconeri’s scintillating form this campaign: an excellent team spirit. The full-back, who recently penned a five-year contract extension, has impressed as part of Europe’s best defence and succeeded in putting last season’s injury nightmare fully behind him.
Speaking to Sky Sport, the 25-year old said: “We’ve all been decisive and our spirit has made the difference. The results keep our morale high and we’re currently getting them. They must continue to come, because we need to keep on following the same path. We must win all our games without thinking about our rivals.”
The rivals De Ceglie refers to are the Rossoneri, currently two points clear at the top of Serie A and smarting after their recent Champions League elimination at the hands of Barcelona.
“They’re an Italian team, so it’s a shame they’ve gone out. I don’t know if going through would have seen them lose their edge, victories often bring enthusiasm and extra energy. Pato’s injury? It’s not a nice thing. I know how difficult it is to be out of action from my own personal experience.”
The tussle with the defending champions look set to continue right until the bitter end - and Juve have no intentions of giving up. With only eight championship games remaining, the defender emphasised the need for focus.
“We know that concentration is a fundamental aspect and it will also be required in Palermo. We must get off to a good start and begin the game in the right manner.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Basically he's saying that if Juve broke their unbeaten streak, everything's going down the crapper. :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)