Davids back to Juve? (4 Viewers)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
you don't get it!
Moggi and Emerson have agreed on a contract that Emerson is happy with!
However Sensi is not willing to negotiate with Juventus. So Moggi can't call
him and beg for a meeting.

Emerson is holding the key. If he rejects every offer that Roma is offered
be it from Real M. or Chelsea or who ever then Roma has no choice to
negotiate with Juve. At this point Roma are looking for the best bidder and
in their eyes it's #1 that it ain't JUVE and #2 someone that will pay big!

As I see it if Emerson really declares that he will join JUVE and no other club, negotiations could take place soon.

If he has open the door to listen what others have to offer.
Then, I think this Emerson story will be a drag!
juventuno i got it right. ;)
i was saying nearly the same thing, that if emerson rejects everything then there is no way out for sensi but negotiation with juve, or he gonna lose the player next season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++

i was saying nearly the same thing, that if emerson rejects everything then there is no way out for sensi but negotiation with juve, or he gonna lose the player next season
OK Cool!!! :cool:

it was just when you wrote, Moggi should try to negotiate with that PIG :D or something that I said to my self to reply that it's now up to Emerson...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++

it would be vey unprofesional for Emerson to do that ... if Sensi succumb to such a tactics , he well set a trend that anyone can buy Roma players cheaply if they can persuade the player individually first... if i am Sensi i will do a Davids on Emerson... go to Real Madrid cleanly or you will make it hard and stay on the bench for the whole season... if i were Emerson i will be professional and go to Real.. Real Madrid is as prestige if not better , and already have a strong line up. And they also pay more...Emerson himself can raise his own profile .. and his former empoyee which i am sure he have at least some feelings to, will receive more money... its the best solution for everybody.. apart from Juventus fans that is..

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
OK Cool!!! :cool:
it was just when you wrote, Moggi should try to negotiate with that PIG :D or something that I said to my self to reply that it's now up to Emerson...
;)

it would be vey unprofesional for Emerson to do that ... if Sensi succumb to such a tactics , he well set a trend that anyone can buy Roma players cheaply if they can persuade the player individually first... if i am Sensi i will do a Davids on Emerson... go to Real Madrid cleanly or you will make it hard and stay on the bench for the whole season... if i were Emerson i will be professional and go to Real.. Real Madrid is as prestige if not better , and already have a strong line up. And they also pay more...Emerson himself can raise his own profile .. and his former empoyee which i am sure he have at least some feelings to, will receive more money... its the best solution for everybody.. apart from Juventus fans that is..
but i guess we are forgetting about one factor, which is moggi and his box of surprise, otherwise aressandro10 i agree with u :)

OP
Monkfish

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #65
    If we should get Emerson, I would still want Davids.

If we get Davids, I would still love to have Emerson.

I would love to get both, that midfield would be fantastic, they could complement each other perfectly.

Whether we will get either still remains to be seen though.

Jul 28, 2002
    If we get davids back, i will buy some of his rip off shades.......he wont be coming back.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Davids and Emerson together would be great and with Capello it could be really awesome I believe he might make Maresca AM and make him our Totti I believe that Maresca has a great vision and passing skills and with the guidence of Cappelo he could be something like Totti though it`s more unlikely than likely but I still think it`s possible
    Maresca has a great talent and I believe he has the potential to be one of the greatest players in the world but the only question is will he ever fulfill his full potential?!

Jul 28, 2002
    It would be great, but then it would be great juve winning the schudetto ten times in a row, which is jus as likely.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    for me the most important part of the rumour is what Capello said about new signings:

"We have some fantastic players at Juventus and those that we bring in will have to add to the team," Capello

Soundz good

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    calciomercato.com say that Davids is close to re-sign with Barça. I know Capello what's him but I guess that changed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Good, I hope he does sign with Barca. It would be a mistake to bring Davids back again, at the tail end of his career. Spend the efforts on obtaining Emerson.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    davids is great, but it may be a backward step if he comes back. capello talks about teh future, but he isnt the future for us. and this could possibly once again dent the career of maresca.

emerson and davids together definately would be perfect as long as maresca and a playmaker are there as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)