Davids back to Juve? (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Davids is much better then emerson !

After davids left juve... at least there were 3 or 4 threads about his leaving and that you guys miss him and stuff , and juve are struggling bcuz davids aint there ... now we are in touch with emerson , seems u don't want davids anymore eh???
I want him back!

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvegeo

Mar 10, 2003
i don't know is it true or not, but if Edgar comes back in juve it will be great, and i'll be very happy:)
i think he is best in his position

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
not only eagle. if emerson doesn't come to juve and stays in roma, it will be our fauld. player wants to move, juve wants to get him, so only to do is start negotiations

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
BACK TO THE FUTURE FOR JUVE

According to various sources in the peninsula, new Juventus coach Fabio Capello gave a list of players to general manager Luciano Moggi for the summer transfer season. The list is believed to contain the names of Christian Vieri, Thierry Henry, Zinedine Zidane, and Edgar Davids.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
ahhhh i don't think that zizou and henry will join us. as to edgar and bobo welcome back boys.
it seems that we are gettin back players that bilonged to us before :LOL:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Tina, the problem here is not between Moggi and emerson, as a matter of fact, moggi has a signed agreement with emerson recognising that if he leaves roma, he will go to juve.
But the owner of emerson is sensi and he has showed clear signs that he by no means will allow that to happen, selling him to Madrid, chelsea or whatever. The have the right to do so, if the players accept the transfer. Will Emerson say no to a solid Real Merdrid offer( they can pay more than us)?

Sensi say some words today: " La vendetta e un piatto che ce serve freddo "......................

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
eagle i don't argue that the main thingk is sensi-moggi question. but moggi should start talking to that pig. we need emerson (of course if edgar is not back) and we should do everything to get him.
as to RM it is up to emerson and we cannot do anything only to offer him bigger contract

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I would like to see both Emerson and Davids, they are different players even though they both are DM. Davids a little more offensive, them together with Nedved would have formed the best midfield in the world.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DAVIDZ ] ++
BACK TO THE FUTURE FOR JUVE

According to various sources in the peninsula, new Juventus coach Fabio Capello gave a list of players to general manager Luciano Moggi for the summer transfer season. The list is believed to contain the names of Christian Vieri, Thierry Henry, Zinedine Zidane, and Edgar Davids.
What's the source for this info?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maybe Davids left because he was having so much trouble by himself and now with Emerson coming and Maresca shining he would fancy a comeback that would made them 3 perform better

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
dont be so sure bout that, with Maresca, Appiah & possibility Emerson joining juve....hard to keep place in the first team

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
I doubt he would come back unless Capello guarantee him a first team place in the squad
That would be fair enough for me... Davids is not 21 to afford sitting on the bench.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
eagle i don't argue that the main thingk is sensi-moggi question. but moggi should start talking to that pig. we need emerson (of course if edgar is not back) and we should do everything to get him.
as to RM it is up to emerson and we cannot do anything only to offer him bigger contract
you don't get it!
Moggi and Emerson have agreed on a contract that Emerson is happy with!
However Sensi is not willing to negotiate with Juventus. So Moggi can't call
him and beg for a meeting.

Emerson is holding the key. If he rejects every offer that Roma is offered
be it from Real M. or Chelsea or who ever then Roma has no choice to
negotiate with Juve. At this point Roma are looking for the best bidder and
in their eyes it's #1 that it ain't JUVE and #2 someone that will pay big!

As I see it if Emerson really declares that he will join JUVE and no other club, negotiations could take place soon.

If he has open the door to listen what others have to offer.
Then, I think this Emerson story will be a drag!

May 30, 2004
hmmm... if emerson really rejects real madrids offer which is what 12 ... just to join juventus .. then i hope these roma idiots wuld just let him go ... a player this eager to play at juve .. will do some great work ... but in da case of davids coming back ...dat wuld be great prefer davids over emerson... he shuld come back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)