Davids back to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
id be willing to give Davids the captains arm band (Del Piero will probably be injured at the start of the season)

Man! Davids vs Emerson is such an easy Question.

DAVIDS by a mile- he faster, stronger, smarter, dribbles way better, scores goals and wins the ball.

Emerson- 2nd in all of the above to Davids.

Sadly i won't happen so okay Emerson, you will do

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
DAVIDS by a mile- he faster, stronger, smarter, dribbles way better, scores goals and wins the ball.
I don't know about these two. He makes some bad decisions that make him lose possession and get sent off, and his shots are horrible most of the time

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I don't know about these two. He makes some bad decisions that make him lose possession and get sent off, and his shots are horrible most of the time
He's also a disruptive player, while Emerson is more of a team player.

Erik, I'm beginning to understand where your doom and gloom about Euro2004 is coming from!

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
id be willing to give Davids the captains arm band (Del Piero will probably be injured at the start of the season)

+ knows the team and won't have problem to get used to pur style of play so forza edgar.

but i don't see this all happening:frown:

Mar 14, 2004

Faster he is,stronger ? I wouldnt say so,smarter ? did you saw their IQ maybe? Well based on stupid tackles that Davids makes and red cards he gets...I would say that Davids is dumber than Emerson,dribbles ? Yess....he is way way better but that can be good and bad in same time,scores goals ? boy,you dont know who Davids is apparently,these two win the ball same.

I would rather pick Davids but we must think about his age: 31 vs 28 in favour of Emerson.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
hmm, :undecide: Davids or Emerson... Davids is my former favourite, and if Davids comes back, we just don't need Emerson, Moggi could spend the money to buy some amazing striker and few really good defenders, we wouldn't have to sell Nedved too... So if Edgar came back, I'd gladly welcome him here...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Davids is going to want a serious auction for his services. I don't see that happening from Juve's pocketbook.

I doubt there were any hard feelings between Moggi and Davids on his departure -- despite the opportunity for them -- because it's pretty clear that Davids has been putting his loyalty up to the highest bidder. And hey, good for him... But Moggi don't play dat.

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
sorry for being the one to add a "my 11 for next season" in this post... but say capello plays a 4-2-3-1, maybe davids and emerson WOULD be a good dm backline... have dp, miccoli and maybe neddy in front and a lone striker... the back line of course would be made up of whomever comes in this season, the mexes' and the ferrari's and the bonera's and whomever

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Davids is much better then emerson !

After davids left juve... at least there were 3 or 4 threads about his leaving and that you guys miss him and stuff , and juve are struggling bcuz davids aint there ... now we are in touch with emerson , seems u don't want davids anymore eh???

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Davids is much better then emerson !

After davids left juve... at least there were 3 or 4 threads about his leaving and that you guys miss him and stuff , and juve are struggling bcuz davids aint there ... now we are in touch with emerson , seems u don't want davids anymore eh???

Of course we want him but its impossible to expect that. Even now with Real confusion there is more chance of signing Emerson then re-assingning Davids.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Emerson is a more controlled tackler than Davids, has more creativity, is possibly a better passer than Davids, and most importantly, Emerson is a better leader than Davids. That is what sets Emerson apart from Davids.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Emerson is a more controlled tackler than Davids, has more creativity, is possibly a better passer than Davids, and most importantly, Emerson is a better leader than Davids. That is what sets Emerson apart from Davids.

Man.....I agree....again. Did You or I started to take some medications or drugs? :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)