Davids back to Juve? (1 Viewer)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I know it's TribalFootball but what if?!

Juventus return on for Barcelona's Davids
tribalfootball.com - May 31, 2004

A return to Juventus could be on midfielder Edgar Davids.
The appointment of Fabio Capello as Juve coach has changed things completely for the Dutchman, who has seen contract talks with Barcelona stall over personal terms.

Capello has been chasing Davids for two years while at AS Roma and remains a big fan of the Holland international.

"We have some fantastic players at Juventus and those that we bring in will have to add to the team," Capello declared yesterday.

I would love to see Davids back, but would it effect Juve getting Emerson?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Well if Davids comes I doubt Emerson will. Although I don't think the dutch will come back. He will stay at Barcelona in the end.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Emerson, Maresca and Davids in midfield would be a dream :drool:

I don't think it's gonna happen though

OP
Monkfish

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    I can't see Davids coming back either, I'd imagine his relationship with the club broke down when it all went downhill at the start of the season - not just his relationship with Lippi.

Therefore, despite Capello coming in, the Juve management and heirarchy is still basically the same, I can't see Davids returning to those who he fell out with not so long ago.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    davids!! Come on, he is juventus's trick representitive!! he is on all the ad's!! We need to be noticed:p

Davids over emerson anyday.

OP
    Monkfish

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    I dunno..I think they could easily play together. Worldclass players can adapt.

That midfield would be unbeatable!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)