Davide Frattesi - CM - Sassuolo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he is box to box, good choice if we intend to play classic 433. Would like him here, also because, dunno if its true, heard he is a juventino. If thats the case then its no brainer, guys like him and Loca will always give his all here.
Though he cant be compared to Barella, Nicolo is one of a kind, we missed that chance unfortunately. Frattesi can become a good player too anyway.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Is he really a solid upgrade on for example Zakaria? I want someone that can create. I don't want more engines.

Jun 16, 2020
I think he was. I remember him playing against us in Turin and being impressed with him. His touch was really good but he seemed a bit lightweight.
I saw quite some games the year before he went to Inter, he was good but the Conte doctrine made him flourish.

He was more a hothead (still is) with a great mentality who caused problems, not necessarily a great technical player imo. Even tho he played AM there for a while.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes, clearly imo. Not that Rovella and particularly Fagioli may not become better, but Frattesi is already very good, like Barella at Cagliari before his big move to Inter. He combines great runs with the ball with good vision for passing, great player to break the lines with both energy and skill, not one or the other like it usually goes. Like Marchisio. He always puts in good numbers for goals and assists for a midfielder that generally hasn't played in AM or forward positions.

Another player that goes through Roma's great youth setup that goes wasted for Roma.
I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)