Davide Chiumiento (1 Viewer)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Juve89 said:
is this "the new Del Piero"?
thats what they labelled him as in 2004, even del piero himself siad he saw similarities between himself and divide, i remember he came on in the champions league that season and didnt do bad, but he was nothign exceptional.....lets see what he does with a proper chance

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
PhRoZeN said:
For Le Mans he played as a right winger, but for our primavera he was mainly a playmaker/support striker. If im right he also played as a playmaker for the swiss u21 side. So I would say his versatile to play in any of these positions.
exactly. he played as a playmaker(so no "new" del piero), which is his position. if he plays with same age boys(u-whatever), then you can see very quickly that this boy has talent(great passes/good shoot/technique)!

...well if your idol(del piero) comes out of the field for you, then might not just chiumento would have had shaky legs...its like a dream comes to reality...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I remember that he had a boom in the forums some years ago if im not mistaken.

Evne his webmaster was around here i think.

Well lets hope he will get hius chance

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
beto'92 said:
Sounds like a quality player. We need to develope our youth now in Serie B. They need experience like this.
i dont understand we seem ot have the best youth team in italy yet we never use them, was the last time you heard of a player from our youth system to become a great player for juve?

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
I guess the reason is that there are no Messi's in our youth. Last year we had a squad full of world class players. That makes it hard for the youth to enter our first team.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
it's just that we don't like to take risk, if u can remember the first game Messi played in he was unknown and Barca were winning be 3 goal margin, then in the last 15 min he came in and he had two shoots on goal one was an offside and one was a goal. that's what we need we need to introduce a young player in some games that we are comfortably winning he will have a 50-50 % of shinning. and i think Didi well have the chance to do so.

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
how is this guy doin? recently, i been curious about him and how he is progressing...i dont watch him play cuz i can't find his games but i did search some videos on him and through those he seems pretty skifful but, i was hoping for someone to enlighten me about him...anyone?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
lol.

So he was that overhyped?
Insight is a bitch
Lots of players have the potential to be great. Chiumiento was certainly among them. It wasn't meant to be, but there's so much that can go wrong. It doesn't necessarily mean that he was never talented.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)